Grado seen in commercial
Jan 5, 2007 at 5:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

feh1325

Headphoneus Supremus
During the commercials in today's new episode of The Office, a pair of grados popped up. it was a commercial for pre-school. some teenager had a pair of sr225? around his neck. they were the black plastic and might have had a silver mesh.
the commercial for for californians only, i think.

anyone else see it?

Jan 5, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #2 of 13
If the grills really were Silver it's the SR225. The SR60, SR80, MS-1, and SR-125 all have black grills and if it was an SR-325i/MS-2/RS-1/MS-Pro it'd be obvious.

Jan 5, 2007 at 6:08 AM Post #3 of 13
I've seen this commercial a few time and everytime I see it I laugh. You know your in deep when you're excited by a commercial. Anyways, I thought they were sr60s. With all the excitement I never got to check more closely.

Jan 5, 2007 at 7:33 AM Post #5 of 13
Yeah, it's an educational commercial telling parents to enroll their kids in pre-school. It's definitely not above the SR-325, because the headband is plastic, and the cups are black. I don't remember if the grill was silver or black.

Jan 5, 2007 at 7:58 AM Post #6 of 13
Are you talking about the FIRST5 California ad (The one about the whole if I go to college I'll do better in life; if I do better in high school I'll go to college; if I do better in elementary school I'll do better in high school, etc.)? They definetly didn't have silver grills.

Jan 5, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you talking about the FIRST5 California ad (The one about the whole if I go to college I'll do better in life; if I do better in high school I'll go to college; if I do better in elementary school I'll do better in high school, etc.)? They definetly didn't have silver grills.

Yeah... "If I go to college I can earn lots of $$$ and become a head-fi member, blow my wad on Grados and amps and sources and be no more financially stable than a 5 year old."

Jan 5, 2007 at 11:53 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
blow my wad on Grados and amps and sources

blink.gif
Heh, different strokes for different folks!
tongue.gif

Jan 5, 2007 at 10:43 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah, that commercial.

i'll keep my eye out for it...even though i don't watch much tv. if it does have silver grills, i'm sure they're the 225, if they're plastic, we won't know if they're the 60, 80, or 125.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back