Grado RS2i - purchased February 2012 - excellent condition (gimble rods have scratches)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
post-9493405
Post #1 of 3

GREQ

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Website
app.gitbook.com
GRADO RS2i 400 380 - This price is aimed at EUROPEAN headfiers ONLY that normally pay between 600-700 euros new.

I've owned (used) these for about a year. There is a small mark on the cable and the metal gimbal rods have scratches on them where I've added DIY gimble-rod-locks - so you don't need to worry about readjusting the size every time. I made this mod in the knowledge that these rods are the cheapest and most easily replaceable part of the entire Grado headphone line-up. 
Also there is a tiny amount of paint loss on the 'R' and 'L' parts.

Original documentation and 'Pizza-box' included. Box has a medium size surface tear on the front, but is otherwise in OK/good condition.

Naturally the Mahogany cups are in the same condition I bought them and the leather headband is scratch free. As a side note, I wash my hair every day and don't use any hair products, so the under side of the leather handband should be found to be in a very good condition. 

The bowl pads are basically like new. I have washed them thoroughly but carefully for this sale - so they may be softer than new pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)