USD
Price
post-9296758
Post #1 of 2

Vendetta

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi there!

This is my first classified so forgive me if I'm doing a few things wrong.

I have an almost new set of Grado RS2i cans with the original earpads and the larger G-cush pads ($40 off amazon.) I also have the 1/4" adaptor to 3.5mm jack.

Photo album: http://imgur.com/a/Ejl1h/

I paid $564 after taxes for the headphones on August 16th 2012, so these aren't even a year old. I still have the original box, the invoice for the headphones (bought at Bay Bloor Radio in Toronto ON) and the warranty which is good until August 16th 2013.

I am not firm on the price, I could negotiate a little bit.

I will consider trades for any comparable IEMs such as the Westone 4r, Sony MDR EX1000 or anything like that.

The condition of the headphones is almost brand new, there are a few scratches on the black metal mesh from fingernails, but other than that the condition is perfect. This is evident in the photo album linked above.

I am selling them because I am a student, I need some extra gas money and a good set of replacement IEMs for school. I love these and it's sad to see them go, great for any genre of rock and female vocals.

I live in southern Alberta, Canada. Price includes shipping to North America, shipping cost will go up depending on where you live if outside NA.

These are in great shape.

PM me if interested, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)