Grado RS2/RA1 - MusicF V-CAN
Mar 27, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #2 of 7
RA1 is another headphone amp. You don't need two amps, do you?
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #3 of 7
You could also look at the RS1i's if You want to get Grado's, and get a better sounding Headphone amp. It depend's on how long are You going to listen to the phone's because Grado's are very uncomfartable on long listening session's. What kind of set up You have, what do You mainly listen to and how much are You willing to spend. Then there is the burn in process for everything to sound much better.
atsmile.gif

Mar 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Hello i am thinking of buying this combo, and i just wanna check with you guys if i need to make some changes or will i be happy with this?

Thanks for answers

If Your still looking at Grado's and are willing to go for a pair of RS1's You could look up theleonlion, He has a pr. for sale with some extra's, check it outor P.M. Him!  

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #6 of 7
My current "rig" is a pair of HD650s with my asus essence stx soundcard.

The RS2 are ordered, now i need to choose an ampliflier i have a list of : http://www.referenceaudio.se/horlurar/horlursforstarkare/ and the grado RA1.

I´ll be running this setup on a laptop, so i need a DAC and im going for the V-DAC MusicFi, is that a wise choice? The RS2,RA1 and the MusicFi V-DAC? I mostly listen to rock.

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #7 of 7
If You're going to be running off the computer your better off with a DAC/AMP, look under the Head Gear section and narrow You're result's there, check rating's, review's and look into price's, probably in the range of the RA1, higher or lower to see what's going to best suit You're needs. Take You're time it's not a race and enjoy! 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back