Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 8, 2015 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hapyhar0ld

Head-Fier
I have a lightly used Grado RS-1i for sale, which comes with the factory 1/4 to 1/8 adapter but not the original pizza box.

This pair has serial number 7008, which is matched on both driver housings and headband. This specimen is in wonderful condition with the square pegs and beautiful dark mahogany (it's a little darker in person).  I tried to convey the condition of the phones as best as I could, however there is a small indent (pictured) in the left driver housing as I got my nail into the wood one night when I was taking them off.  I doubt anyone would notice, however I do want to be completely transparent.  There is also a little "flake" of paint missing on the right speaker grill about 1/32  near the edge and normal rubbing marks on the cables from where the cable meets the headphone housing.  

While pictured, the case is not for sale nor will come with the headphones but I do have a brand new set of TTVJ Flats for $35 (never worn) that I can include.

I would be interested in trading for a NIB or LNIB Sennheiser HD650 plus money on your side.

The price does not include shipping nor paypal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread