Grado PS3000 Kryptonite
Feb 25, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #46 of 70
lol.jpg

Feb 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #48 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I checked wikipedia, and found out kryptonite causes cancer if exposed....Since no one wants to have brain cancer.

Well, all headphone drivers emit low-frequency electromagnetic waves iirc that can cause cancer/tumours. So I guess you better abandon this ship.
jecklinsmile.gif

Feb 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #50 of 70
Excuse me but will the kryptonite improve the sound?
atsmile.gif

And it would be nice to change the inscription from Grado Professional Series to Grado Superman Series.
ph34r.gif

Feb 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #52 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Quaddy...I saw a fellow that looked just like that the other day...LOL

yeah thats what our boy racers look like, screeching round the carparks in their lancia deltas
icon10.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM Post #54 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by NikZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excuse me but will the kryptonite improve the sound?
atsmile.gif

No, but it will improve your hearing ability, effectively extending your hearing range to 60,000Hz, as well as making you sensitive to EMR. I'd suggest purchasing a JenaLabs RF shield for your head; OFC and braided for only $400, but unfortunately it makes you look like a gimp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And it would be nice to change the inscription from Grado Professional Series to Grado Superman Series.
ph34r.gif

Perhaps Mr. Luther will accommodate you... for a price.
very_evil_smiley.gif
[dun dun dun]
confused_face.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM Post #55 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah thats what our boy racers look like, screeching round the carparks in their lancia deltas
icon10.gif

LOL!! Do they have their 50" subwoofers booming also?
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #56 of 70
Quote:

LOL!! Do they have their 50" subwoofers booming also?
biggrin.gif

yes, their bass bins are booming with authority as they wear down their tyre treads, doing spin after spin and creating noxious smoke plumes, and their revs are loud and clear through their innefficient yet noisy straight through exhausts, their burberrry caps remain steadfast though and god forbid one was to fly off as they accelerate sideways ala wanted style they would shout "my precious!!"

sorry for taking this so sillily off topic, back to the real content of kryptonite headphones
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #57 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sorry for taking this so sillily off topic, back to the real content of kryptonite headphones
biggrin.gif

Yes, let's get serious people.
mad.gif

I had a friend in Florida who was from Alabama, and he was all about driftin' fast and furious in his old (80's?) customized (carbon fiber hood, fart can exhast, 'green glo',etc etc) Honda CRX. Funny thing is, the frame of his body, and even face to some degree, sort of resembled Gollum's.

It's unfortunate one day his engine exploded and he had to escape the vehicle and basically watch his precious burn. I imagine he had the expression of someone who just lost their ring of power in a volcano. He certainly used the term "precious" on occasion when referring to the car, and this was before LOTR, mind you.

It's been a while since I've talked to him -- I wonder if he ever managed to get that Skyline he was dreaming of?

Mar 1, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #58 of 70
darthsmile.gif
LMAO...you guys are killin me! What about the old impalas or other 4 door sedans that have like 28" wheels and tires on them and look like a friggin giant roller skate going down the street? They usually have some silly logo or saying in the back window. You guys have those where you are?

ooops...sorry, still off topic..eheheee

Mar 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #59 of 70
Quote:

darthsmile.gif
LMAO...you guys are killin me! What about the old impalas or other 4 door sedans that have like 28" wheels and tires on them and look like a friggin giant roller skate going down the street? They usually have some silly logo or saying in the back window. You guys have those where you are?

Where I currently am, you're far more likely to see one of these steam rolling down the road:
redneck.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back