Grado PS3000 Kryptonite
Feb 25, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #46 of 70

krmathis

Head-Fi's Most Prolific Poster
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Posts
34,761
Likes
76
lol.jpg
 
Feb 25, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #48 of 70

m0ofassa

Banned
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Posts
736
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I checked wikipedia, and found out kryptonite causes cancer if exposed....Since no one wants to have brain cancer.


Well, all headphone drivers emit low-frequency electromagnetic waves iirc that can cause cancer/tumours. So I guess you better abandon this ship.
jecklinsmile.gif
 
Feb 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #50 of 70

NikZ

New Head-Fier
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
43
Likes
0
Excuse me but will the kryptonite improve the sound?
atsmile.gif

And it would be nice to change the inscription from Grado Professional Series to Grado Superman Series.
ph34r.gif
 
Feb 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #52 of 70

Quaddy

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Posts
7,410
Likes
15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Quaddy...I saw a fellow that looked just like that the other day...LOL



yeah thats what our boy racers look like, screeching round the carparks in their lancia deltas
icon10.gif
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM Post #54 of 70
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Posts
359
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by NikZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excuse me but will the kryptonite improve the sound?
atsmile.gif



No, but it will improve your hearing ability, effectively extending your hearing range to 60,000Hz, as well as making you sensitive to EMR. I'd suggest purchasing a JenaLabs RF shield for your head; OFC and braided for only $400, but unfortunately it makes you look like a gimp.


Quote:

Originally Posted by NikZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And it would be nice to change the inscription from Grado Professional Series to Grado Superman Series.
ph34r.gif



Perhaps Mr. Luther will accommodate you... for a price.
very_evil_smiley.gif
[dun dun dun]
confused_face.gif
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM Post #55 of 70

Fido2

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
May 22, 2008
Posts
2,019
Likes
57
Location
middle TN
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah thats what our boy racers look like, screeching round the carparks in their lancia deltas
icon10.gif



LOL!! Do they have their 50" subwoofers booming also?
biggrin.gif
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #56 of 70

Quaddy

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Posts
7,410
Likes
15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL!! Do they have their 50" subwoofers booming also?
biggrin.gif



yes, their bass bins are booming with authority as they wear down their tyre treads, doing spin after spin and creating noxious smoke plumes, and their revs are loud and clear through their innefficient yet noisy straight through exhausts, their burberrry caps remain steadfast though and god forbid one was to fly off as they accelerate sideways ala wanted style they would shout "my precious!!"

sorry for taking this so sillily off topic, back to the real content of kryptonite headphones
biggrin.gif
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #57 of 70
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Posts
359
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sorry for taking this so sillily off topic, back to the real content of kryptonite headphones
biggrin.gif



Yes, let's get serious people.
mad.gif


I had a friend in Florida who was from Alabama, and he was all about driftin' fast and furious in his old (80's?) customized (carbon fiber hood, fart can exhast, 'green glo',etc etc) Honda CRX. Funny thing is, the frame of his body, and even face to some degree, sort of resembled Gollum's.

It's unfortunate one day his engine exploded and he had to escape the vehicle and basically watch his precious burn. I imagine he had the expression of someone who just lost their ring of power in a volcano. He certainly used the term "precious" on occasion when referring to the car, and this was before LOTR, mind you.

It's been a while since I've talked to him -- I wonder if he ever managed to get that Skyline he was dreaming of?
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #58 of 70

Fido2

Headphoneus Supremus
Joined
May 22, 2008
Posts
2,019
Likes
57
Location
middle TN
darthsmile.gif
LMAO...you guys are killin me! What about the old impalas or other 4 door sedans that have like 28" wheels and tires on them and look like a friggin giant roller skate going down the street? They usually have some silly logo or saying in the back window. You guys have those where you are?

ooops...sorry, still off topic..eheheee
 
Mar 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #59 of 70
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Posts
359
Likes
10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fido2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darthsmile.gif
LMAO...you guys are killin me! What about the old impalas or other 4 door sedans that have like 28" wheels and tires on them and look like a friggin giant roller skate going down the street? They usually have some silly logo or saying in the back window. You guys have those where you are?



Where I currently am, you're far more likely to see one of these steam rolling down the road:
redneck.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top