1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Grado PS1000e for Sale with Moon Audio Upgrades

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by me2621a, Jul 16, 2018.
Trader History (9)
  1. me2621a
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    Best offer:
    Yes
    SOLD
    DSCF7092.JPG DSCF7093.JPG DSCF7094.JPG DSCF7095.JPG DSCF7096.JPG DSCF7097.JPG DSCF7098.JPG

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. me2621a
    bump.

3. me2621a
    bump

4. me2621a
    Bump

5. me2621a
    updated to include shipping and PayPal fees in the price

6. me2621a
    Bump

7. me2621a
    Lowered price

8. me2621a
    Bump, happy to entertain reasonable offers.

9. elira
    Do you have pictures of the connector without the cable?

10. me2621a
    I am not sure I understand your question?

11. me2621a
    The headphones have HD800 connectors. The moon cable is terminated in HD 800 connectors and then I have adapters as well that allow you to use Audeze cables with the headphones (800 to mini XLR).

12. elira
    Probably I could have been more clear, the intention was to see the quality of the mod. In your pictures it gets covered by the bezel of the headphones and by the cable. So a good picture of how the connector (in the headphones) ended up looking after the mod would be nice.

13. 1BADJAD
    Hello....are you considering trades at all? I'm not sure how low you're willing to part with these for, but I'll offer $920 if that's acceptable. The RS1e's were my first Grado's, but I think I'm ready to graduate from there...just trying to do so without spending too much extra $$. Also, I could part with either my SE846's + cash or my Oriolus MKII's + cash if either of those are acceptable trades. I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in the RS1e's in partial trade since you're getting rid of your Grado's....just a hunch. No hurry....just let me know. Thanks!

14. me2621a

Ah I understand now. I will post pictures tomorrow night. Though this is a mod done by mood audio and is a standard part of their offering for this headphone (through their site) so it is very well done, and if I didn’t know better I would have assumed that it was just the way the headphones were designed.