Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?!

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by fleasbaby, Aug 12, 2016.
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
  1. capnjack
    Nhoord Red turned up today, still waiting on Sony headband, Rosewood cups and a cable!
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    WoodyLuvr likes this.
  2. DavidA
    I liked the looks of the Angsana cups you originally got and ordered a pair LOL.
    capnjack and WoodyLuvr like this.
  3. rikk009
    Hey guys! I wanted a closed back cans and was wondering if any of these drivers are good for closed back?
  4. WoodyLuvr
    FYI: Jaco ( @javburg ) at Nhoord Audio developed the Nhoord Red drivers specifically for open-back applications.
  5. capnjack
    They look good with the pale leather headband! :)
  6. Astonish
    If you guys want or know anyone looking for Nhoord red v2 build already put together please let me know! I have one for sale built by David A that sound and look very good
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  7. DavidA
    I think there was one person on the Ypsilon tread that has a closed build but it uses the TH-X00 parts so it might be harder to do.
    WoodyLuvr likes this.
  8. Oscar-HiFi
    So whats the consensus on the Nhoord driver sound?

Got a pair of these and Symphones V8 drivers on their way for a build your own grado article on Hifiheadphones :D
    capnjack and WoodyLuvr like this.
  9. WoodyLuvr
    Looking forward to reading this article!
    capnjack and Oscar-HiFi like this.
  10. Oscar-HiFi
    capnjack likes this.
  11. capnjack
    I can’t seem to find the rodblocks on the site, did you have to ask about availability?
  12. Oscar-HiFi
    I believe you will need to contact them about extra parts, he just said he should have gimbals/rodblocks next week :)
  13. WoodyLuvr
  14. DavidA
    Finished but might change things:
    Red-V2 - Ansagna -2.jpg
    Angsana cups, MDR-7506 headband
  15. WoodyLuvr
    Does that extra depth on the outer face of the Angsana cups noticeably effect the sound of the Nhoord drivers?
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28