Grado Labs NEW e series headphones and loaner program!
Jun 25, 2014 at 4:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 218

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

Grado Labs has released and is now shipping their e series headphones! All are available at TTVJAudio. This is the 3rd generation of the Grado design.

TTVJAudio is very pleased to announce the availability of 4 of the new models for a Head-Fi loaner program. Here is your chance to hear the Grado sound in its newest version - in your system! We will have the new SR60e, PS500e, RS1e and GS1000e for loan. As with all of our loaner programs we have some rules...

There will be 5 participants with each headphone. You will get 1 week of use and then you will send them to the next loaner participant at your cost. You will be required to write a review in this thread with your impressions of the headphones. This is a must - no excuses or backing out of the review. I would personally also request that you be a fan of Grado headphones if you want to sign up.

To sign up email todd@ttvjaudio.com. Put the model you are interested in on the subject line. Include your name/address/phone number/head-fi handle and any other contact info you feel pertinent. The program will begin next week with the first headphone going out - SIGN UP NOW!!! only 5 per model...

From the press release from Grado Labs...

Grado is excited to introduce the third-generation of
headphones, The e Series. With this series, the company has revisited every single
component, surface, and material used in its headphones, and each has been
optimized and upgraded for one purpose: Unparalleled dynamics and fidelity.
The e Series retains their classic design, drawing from industrial and organic
inspirations. Design refinements within The e Series housing prevent stray resonance
from interacting with the driver, thus protecting the purity of reproduction, while the
magnetic motor structure has been fine-tuned for field symmetry throughout the full
range of the voice coil.
“More than 60 years of Grado Labs expertise has led us to develop the most refined
geometry for our transducers in our history, which tracks music frequencies with
unequaled precision,” said Grado Labs’ CEO and President, John Grado. “The e Series
headphone represents our greatest sound to date.”
One of the first to test the new headphones was VP of Marketing (and newly introduced
third-generation Grado) Jonathan Grado. “I’ve been listening to The e Series for a
couple of months now, and it’s as if a curtain has been pulled away from my favorite
tracks. The sound is so clear it’s hard for me to enjoy music on anything else.”

Order the NEW Grado Labs e series headphones at TTVJAudio.com!

Todd

Jun 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 218
E-mail Sent!  Thanks for the opportunity!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jun 25, 2014 at 6:26 PM Post #4 of 218
Hi All,

The loaner program is for USA only. I am sorry but I am not even permitted to sell Grado products outside the USA. If I could I would...

I look forward to all of your reviews on these great new products!

Todd

Jun 26, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #5 of 218
Entered!

Jun 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #6 of 218
This is a great idea. Thanks much.

Maybe require that loanees have or be quite familiar with an older model of the same type to compare because that's something many here will want to read about.

Jun 26, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #7 of 218
This is a great idea. Thanks much.

Maybe require that loanees have an older model of the same type to compare because that's something many here will want to read about.

Agreed! I have a PS500 so I'm good lol

Jun 26, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #10 of 218
HI All,

The response to the program has been excellent! Thank you for your interest!!!

The GS1000e is filled and I even extended it to include 6 participants.

There are a few more spots for the RS1e, PS500e and SR60e. I will try to let you know as soon as each headphone is filled with participants.

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back