Grado HF2 Roll Call! (Count as of 12:00AM on 6/14: 215)
May 31, 2009 at 1:47 PM Post #153 of 317
LOL ordered after I saw the pics
biggrin.gif

May 31, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #154 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by munkong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ordered! paid! after seeing picture too ;P
Ha Ha Ha

Hello! Miguel
remember me!
I hope you're well ;P

Ordered too!!! Can't resist!!!

After you Mr.Munkong

lekheadfi

May 31, 2009 at 2:02 PM Post #156 of 317
Ordered from Canada on Friday evening before the unveiling - and I like what I see - looks like these will be keepers (with braggin' rights) : )

May 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #158 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinR70 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those who have ordered, does your credit card get charged when you order or when they are shipped?

I ordered an HF-2 using credit card on 5/17. As of now, 5/31, the card has not yet been charged for the HF-2.

With all of us having been awaiting the unveiling of the HF-2, this is the first Grado that I've ever heard of being spoken of as having a veil. Now that the veil has been lifted, and it's been revealed that it's a metal phone (for vibration control) with wood goodness in the sound chamber, a leather headband for added comfort and a 4-wire cable, it puts the price of the HF-2 more in line with the HF-1 price in terms of what is being offered per dollar, with possibly even better value, from the impressions posted so far. It's a good time for us Grado phone savorers.

Thanks to John Grado, Todd Green and Jude for their roles and efforts in putting this offer together for us and to John and Todd for their generosity in contributing financially to Head-Fi and their committment of their companies' precious resources to fulfill orders for it. For this to be happening again (given the story of the HF-1 which has unfolded), on this even higher-quality scale is really quite extraordinary. Acknowledgement of that and thanks for it in word and deed from us recipients are due and fitting.

May 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #160 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered an HF-2 using credit card on 5/17. As of now, 5/31, the card has not yet been charged for the HF-2.

Thanks. Getting ready to pull the trigger!

May 31, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #161 of 317
i gave in after seeing the pics....ordered and paid via paypal!! now for the wait....

May 31, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #164 of 317
Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinR70 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. Getting ready to pull the trigger!

Trigger pulled. Looks like I might have some headphones for sale soon. I have the 800 and now the HF2 on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back