grado construction
Apr 30, 2004 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

skitlets

500+ Head-Fier
ive got the ms-1, which uses the same housing as the sr-60,60,125, etc. and was wondering if the model rod which connects to the piece of plastic which allows the driver cup to rotate connected with glue, or is it screwed in? mine came undone, which relly annoys me. if i grab a replacement one, is it just gonna screw in? or glue in? or what. mine is so messed up after trying 2 fix it that it barely stays in with superglue.

Apr 30, 2004 at 3:13 AM Post #2 of 5
there is a bit of glue at the tip that holds the plastic piece on, i was in a generous mood and popped mine off just to check
600smile.gif

Apr 30, 2004 at 3:38 AM Post #3 of 5
This scares me, i too have the MS1`s.

But i don`t move alot while listening to them, just sit in my comfy chair and listen.
rs1smile.gif

Apr 30, 2004 at 4:09 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ufokillerz
there is a bit of glue at the tip that holds the plastic piece on, i was in a generous mood and popped mine off just to check
600smile.gif

thanks, but do u mean that tiny itty bitty piece of plastic at the top, or the screw mechanism that holds the driver cup thing.

Apr 30, 2004 at 6:44 AM Post #5 of 5
That small black plastic caps covering the op of the metal rods serve as a lock. It's easy to loose. It happened twice to me, luckily it was at home, so I found it. Don't worry as I know Grado can send a spare one for free.

There are no screws, only plastic pins in the hinge mechanism that hold the air chambers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back