Grado 325 pads, where to buy
Oct 3, 2002 at 12:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mercid

Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I would like to purchase different pads for the 325's, to find the one that makes the phone just right for me. Any suggestions on where to buy pad's other then Headroom, I am also going to givethe senn. pad's a shot.

Oct 3, 2002 at 2:35 AM Post #2 of 4
I'm assuming you want something different than the stock bowl pads. The only other pads I'm aware of are the Grado comfy pads which can tame the rather bright treble of the 325s, or the Radio Shack pads which are quite a bit thinner, but also fit the 325s. As for Senn pads, I don't know of any that fit the 325.
confused.gif

Oct 3, 2002 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 4
The flat pads used to come with the Joe Grado line of headphones and the first models of the new lineup. Grado doesn't make them any more and they're nearly impossible to find.

The 'modded comfy pads' he refered to are the standard SR-60 'comfy' pads (available at HeadRoom or from Grado) smashed as flat as possible. Stick them between two heavy books or park your car on them or something and you'll end up with something that resembles the old flat pads.

Take a look at the 'Grado flat pads differences' thread floating around here some place for an interesting discussion on how to create flat pads from scratch as well as some general info about them.

kerelybonto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back