GR07 Seller?
Jun 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

Alondite

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking into buying a pair of GR07s on ebay and there are two different sellers. One is www.earphone for $160 with free shipping, and the other is bigbargainonline for $170 + shipping.

Has anyone bought anything from either of these sellers? Are they reliable? Is there a better seller that I should be looking into?
Thanks.

Jun 14, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #2 of 40
lendmeurears will have these back in stock soon and they sell on ebay.

I bought from lendmeurears and am happy i did.

Not sure about the other sellers.

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:48 PM Post #3 of 40
Mine came from ww.earphone and they were responsive to emails, sent me my tracking number when asked and arrived very quickly. I would buy from them again.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:52 PM Post #4 of 40
Quote:
Mine came from ww.earphone and they were responsive to emails, sent me my tracking number when asked and arrived very quickly. I would buy from them again.

How long did yours take dweaver?  I ordered from the same seller (after reading your review of course, lol) and I'm just curious how long I might be waiting.  I ordered them last week, so I'm hoping in the next week or two tops.  :)

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #7 of 40
Ordered mine on a Thursday and had them in my hands to following Wednesday this is unusually fast though as Customs often holds things up for a couple days to a week. I am Alberta btw which meant mine only had to travel from BC to AB which would speed things up as compared to other provinces.

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:04 AM Post #11 of 40
Not sure about any warranty from the reseller, I assume any warranty would be from the manufacturer or a 3rd party warranty service if you want to buy that.

Jun 16, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #12 of 40
I doubt www.earphone is an authorized dealer. Whatever warranty the IEM has is probably form him and not directly from the VSONIC.

Jun 16, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #13 of 40
Hmmm you could be right. I will send them an email asking about warranty. Guess I will just have to be careful with my baby :).

Jun 16, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #15 of 40

Quote:
How do these sellers get genuine exclusive product that they can sell competitively without being a dealer? It's possible that they have become dealers but do we know they'll honor warranty or even be around in a year? I agree that buying from lendmeurears with their great history is preferred.

You can find these on Taobao for about ~$150.  People could sell them internationally, then, for about $160 and still make a bit of profit...margins are thin, but I guess it's enough for some people.

Or maybe they found a way to get them wholesale cheaper.  Not sure, you'd have to ask them personally to really find out.

Also, what's this "www.earphone" anyway?  I can't find the website..."www.earphone.com" gave me nothing, and google didn't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back