Goth, heavy, prog, *core and classical rock for sale
Apr 23, 2002 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
Hey everyone. I have for sale a bunch of CD's encompassing different genres. Goth, progressive, Clasical rock, Industrial, Punk and hardcore, Metal and a bunch. The CD's are in Caselogic and Cd Projects envelopes. I have over a thounsand disks and travelling and living in many places for too many years was a problem, so I got rid of the jewel cases and stuck them in envelopes. They are in very good shape nevertheless and I think you would find interesting stuff in them. Depending on how many you buy I could pay shipping. I can't promise I'll do it in all the cases, since I am outside the U.S., so we'll have to see how we operate on each case. Payment would be easy, don't worry. I have a checking account in Atlanta and I'll send you the necesary info if you want to buy something. As for shipping, I have different options: I can mail it directly to you, either using regular mail or a courier service. Don't worry, you'll get your stuff. Even if you already deposited money in my account I won't touch it until you get your stuff. Also, if you get what you consider deffective merchandise, don't worry, I'll reimburse you. I know this community is made of great people, so I'll know you are telling me the truth if you claim to have a problem with a CD.

Anyway, I think I am getting too long. I have uploaded the list as a text document. Just copy and paste the stuff you want to an e-mail and I'll let you know if it is still available. I'll be offering the stuff here also, so I'll update the list often.

Well, I guess this is all I have to say. Thanks in advance guys and take care.

Carlos

Apr 23, 2002 at 4:33 PM Post #3 of 16

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
Thanks guys for the quick responses. All CD's would be going in the order you guys asked for them. I am going to leave things going til the afternoon, I have to get an estimate on my car damage. Afterwards, I'll let you know which Cd's are available, but don't worry, if you asked for it before everybody else did, it's yours. Take care and thanks again.

Apr 24, 2002 at 3:48 AM Post #5 of 16

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
I know Jon. I just got back and I am sepoarating each one of you guys stuff. I'll send you a PM soon. And thanks a lot.

Apr 27, 2002 at 3:36 AM Post #8 of 16

MacDEF

Headphone Hussy (will wear anything if it sounds good)
Onix:

I think I was the first person to PM you (within minutes of your original post
wink.gif
), then I went out of town with a full inbox. If you tried to PM me back, sorry! My inbox has room now
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2002 at 5:42 PM Post #9 of 16

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
To my surprise, everything is going fast. I'll have shipping estimates around 4:00 p.m. EST. Thanks to all. The listnow looks like this:

May 19, 2002 at 2:24 AM Post #14 of 16

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
Thanks Tuan and Mike. Your batch is leaving Monday. And whoever send me money from California, please let me know who you are. All the others, remember to tell me when you send it. And thanks to all of you.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread