Got the Blues?
Jun 19, 2018 at 10:45 PM Post #962 of 1,683
God morning from Thailand !

I just have to post one more of M.J.Mischo's albums/tunes..Many Blueslovers think this is THE album from M.J,you be the judge..

This is from his album R.J. Mischo - Everything I Need - 2014...enyoy.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018 at 1:04 AM Post #964 of 1,683
God morning from Thailand !

I just have to post one moore of M.J.Mischo's albums/tunes..Many Blueslovers think this is THE album from M.J,you be the judge..

This is from his album R.J. Mischo - Everything I Need - 2014...enyoy.

Thanks for the reminder @Suneerat
I forgot I had ripped two of his albums a while back and never even listened to them, ("Knowledge You Can't Get in College" and "Make It Good")

Jun 20, 2018 at 2:24 AM Post #965 of 1,683
Thanks for the reminder @Suneerat
I forgot I had ripped two of his albums a while back and never even listened to them, ("Knowledge You Can't Get in College" and "Make It Good")

Both of us are getting older so to forgetfullness is something we have to live with i guess :wink:Here's another album i'm listening to right this minute:

GARY SMITH BLUES BAND - Up The Line

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:43 PM Post #968 of 1,683

Had a talk with God this morning, About me and you. Turned my face to the heavens and cried, "God, What am I gonna do? Without you, baby? And the sweet love we had?" He said "Stand up tall. That's all that you can do, And I'll help you through The Last of Your Blues." Well, I had to believe it. I didn't think He'd lie. But if that was the truth, Why do I feel like I'm gonna die? Why it seems the loss Is more than I can stand? Why it feels like I'm walking Down dark avenues? Like I'll never lose, The Last of the Blues. The time crawls slowly by, Like time sometimes does. I might not have been in hell, But I could see it From where I was. Then one day I woke up, Not thinking of you. Thought maybe I've seen, maybe I've seen The Last of the Blues. .Last of the Blues. Well, I've heard it said, And I believe that it's true, That when one door closes, Another opens up for you. When that door opened, New love walked in. And now I feel stronger, Like I've been renewed. And I know that I've seen The Last of the Blues. The Last of the Blues... Last of the Blues.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018 at 10:48 PM Post #969 of 1,683
How come I've never heard of Rocky Athas Group? Nice Blues here.
He was John Mayall's lead guitarist for 8 years, and has recorded with Buddy Miles, Joe Walsh and SRV's Double Trouble, amoung others.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018 at 3:09 AM Post #970 of 1,683
Jun 21, 2018 at 3:15 AM Post #971 of 1,683

Had a talk with God this morning, About me and you. Turned my face to the heavens and cried, "God, What am I gonna do? Without you, baby? And the sweet love we had?" He said "Stand up tall. That's all that you can do, And I'll help you through The Last of Your Blues." Well, I had to believe it. I didn't think He'd lie. But if that was the truth, Why do I feel like I'm gonna die? Why it seems the loss Is more than I can stand? Why it feels like I'm walking Down dark avenues? Like I'll never lose, The Last of the Blues. The time crawls slowly by, Like time sometimes does. I might not have been in hell, But I could see it From where I was. Then one day I woke up, Not thinking of you. Thought maybe I've seen, maybe I've seen The Last of the Blues. .Last of the Blues. Well, I've heard it said, And I believe that it's true, That when one door closes, Another opens up for you. When that door opened, New love walked in. And now I feel stronger, Like I've been renewed. And I know that I've seen The Last of the Blues. The Last of the Blues... Last of the Blues.

Yeah,i'm so lucky He hold my hand every day,lead my way,give me comfort and forgivness.He teach me to be a better person,when i fall he helps me up,again and again..can't even think a life without him by my side.God bless you all.

Try this album:Ashley Cleveland - One More Song

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2018 at 1:50 AM Post #974 of 1,683
Today i want to push for two albums i have,if you don't already have them..GET THEM..:wink:The two albums are:

SugarRay&TheBluetones-MyLife,MyFriends,MyMusic and Sugar Ray & The Bluetones - Evening (2011)

Have a great weekend all musicfans out there.Greetings from Thailand...:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back