Got the Blues?
Dec 30, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #737 of 1,673
Wow... It's been said before, but Beth Hart's voice is amazing. On this cut you think the song is over at 4:00, then Joe rips into an awesome solo for two more minutes.

Wow... It's been said before, but Beth Hart's voice is amazing. On this cut you think the song is over at 4:00, then Joe rips into an awesome solo for two more minutes.

Yea man, Beth Hart's voice just does it for me also.

New album with JB to be released soon.

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #739 of 1,673
It's an Alvin Lee day. Anthology has so many good Blues Rock cuts. (Of course gotta throw in some awesome Slow Blues as well :wink:

Sorry, one more...

Jan 10, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #744 of 1,673
Rebecca and the Soul Shakers

..yeah i know not Blues but close enough :wink:...This album is really nice:

Rebecca And The Soul Shakers--Born To Fly--2017

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018 at 7:04 PM Post #745 of 1,673
I don't think this has been mentioned (I did search) but if you're looking for some Blues Rock, Jocelyn & Chris Arndt are seriously good, Edges is just as good BTW:-

I feel like Jocelyn has an air of Janis Joplin about her, just free spirited when she performs and Chris is more than accomplished as a Guitarist:-

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018 at 10:35 AM Post #748 of 1,673
Well sorry but that was some pice of ...no good ..but that's my opinion...Try harder my friend :)

I don't think this has been mentioned (I did search) but if you're looking for some Blues Rock, Jocelyn & Chris Arndt are seriously good, Edges is just as good BTW:-

I feel like Jocelyn has an air of Janis Joplin about her, just free spirited when she performs and Chris is more than accomplished as a Guitarist:-

IMO, I kinda liked it in a nouveau-art deco Blues Rock kinda way. But I grew up on mostly Blues rock and moved to mostly pure blues later. These selections are different/entertaining and grabs you by the balls and says listen to me! I do like the girls voice when she slows down on slower cuts like "Bad Business". I think my good friend @Suneerat preferences lie in cuts a little more traditional soulful, Bluesy and Gospel Blues, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018 at 7:38 PM Post #749 of 1,673
Ooops.i guess my blunt answer was not "appreciated".Well let me put it like this:I'm that kind of guy that like straight talk,no "beating around the bush"...i like people who speak frankly,and i know some people don't,sorry if i offended anyone with my post...not my intention at all.

BH,you are spot on..but i like other kind of music to,like Lizz Wright..wonderful jazz/blues/soul singer..Keep on posting and i try my best to be a little bit moore careful with my answers so i don't offend/hurt anyones feelings...fair enough?

Have a blessed day everyone..:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back