Got the Blues?
Nov 17, 2017 at 8:43 PM Post #661 of 1,679
I pre-ordered and just got Ronnie Earls new album "The Luckiest Man". Awesome and not a stinker in the bunch with two songs over 10" in length!

Totally agree,not ONE stinker..:wink:

Nov 17, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #662 of 1,679
Me think this is THE number one album he have done..just awsome.

Have a blessed day everyone...and get this album ASAP :wink:

I haven't had a chance to hear the whole album yet but it certainly is one of Ronnie's that stands out! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #664 of 1,679
JoseJames_YesterdayIHadTheBlues_cover.JPG

Nov 24, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #668 of 1,679
BluesHound,hope everything is good with you and family.

Been out bicycling this morning,awsome weather now here in Thailand,a brisk 18C 06.00 and sun just rising..took my Mp3 player and hooked up the latest album from Mr.Guitar/Bluse/Soul player himself,Ronnie Earl..(Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters - The Luckiest Man (2017))after two hours and back home i wasn't tired at all..Mr.Earls music just revitalize, energize, refresh, revive, vivify, brace, rejuvenate, enliven, liven up, perk up, wake up, animate, galvanize, electrify, stimulate, motivate, rouse, exhilarate, excite,you name it..i'm feeling so freaking goooooooood now..as you might tell by reading my rambling..:wink:

I say this is THE Blues Album of 2017..Thanks Earl and thanks all who read my ramblings..hehe.

Greetings from a 60 year old who loves the blues..Have a blessed day everyone..:)

Snooky Pryor - Crazy 'Bout My Baby

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #669 of 1,679
BluesHound,hope everything is good with you and family.

Been out bicycling this morning,awsome weather now here in Thailand,a brisk 18C 06.00 and sun just rising..took my Mp3 player and hooked up the latest album from Mr.Guitar/Bluse/Soul player himself,Ronnie Earl..(Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters - The Luckiest Man (2017))after two hours and back home i wasn't tired at all..Mr.Earls music just revitalize, energize, refresh, revive, vivify, brace, rejuvenate, enliven, liven up, perk up, wake up, animate, galvanize, electrify, stimulate, motivate, rouse, exhilarate, excite,you name it..i'm feeling so freaking goooooooood now..as you might tell by reading my rambling..:wink:

I say this is THE Blues Album of 2017..Thanks Earl and thanks all who read my ramblings..hehe.

Greetings from a 60 year old who loves the blues..Have a blessed day everyone..:)

Snooky Pryor - Crazy 'Bout My Baby

Thank you for asking. I had to work on Thanksgiving day, but it was ok and had a good day at work. I too am in my 6th decade and looking forward to getting out of the rat-race at work soon... And I agree, Ronnie is so gifted and each album is golden.

Married to the Blues - The Nortons

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #670 of 1,679
I pre-ordered and just got Ronnie Earls new album "The Luckiest Man". Awesome and not a stinker in the bunch with two songs over 10" in length!

I finally got this and I agree, wonderful album!

Just got back from a wonderful show this past weekend...my wife and I took a couple day trip. What a wonderful time!

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00237.jpg
    DSC00237.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Nov 27, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #672 of 1,679

God morning from Thailand,24C and just beautiful weather..Great of you to share some pics,and now i have a face to conect to you BH :wink:I bet you enyoyed JB live,what a guitar player/singer.Thanks for also sharing some photos of the event..take care and until next time..enyoy life to the fullest..Be blessed brother Blues---:wink:

Nov 29, 2017 at 3:52 AM Post #675 of 1,679
God morning from Thailand,24C and just beautiful weather..Great of you to share some pics,and now i have a face to conect to you BH :wink:I bet you enyoyed JB live,what a guitar player/singer.Thanks for also sharing some photos of the event..take care and until next time..enyoy life to the fullest..Be blessed brother Blues---:wink:

Thank you, but I believe it was @whirlwind who shared his pictures of the concert. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back