Got the Blues?
Sep 1, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #571 of 1,683
Going out to all who are suffering in hurricane Harvey in southern Texas, Louisiana, etc, and prayers to you all in getting your lives back together.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017 at 8:46 AM Post #572 of 1,683
nowplaying.jpg

Sep 4, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #578 of 1,683
Thanks @Suneerat for the heads up on the new Quinn Sullivan album.

His voice is really starting to come around.

Listening to his new album has made ma order tickets for my wife and I at the Palace Theatre in Columbus, Ohio for Oct.12th

Thanks again.

Sep 4, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #579 of 1,683
You're most welcome my Blues/Music friend :)

Give him another 5-10 years..But this latest album you can really feel his improvments,moore mature..i like the album alot.

Sep 4, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #580 of 1,683
You're most welcome my Blues/Music friend :)

Give him another 5-10 years..But this latest album you can really feel his improvments,moore mature..i like the album alot.

I agree and I can tell he has been working with a vocals coach.
the new album is wonderful, best to date.

Sep 6, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #584 of 1,683

Wow, Thanks, Excellent version of The Thrill Is Gone! So many awesome musicians in one performance as well. I saw BB King, Eric Clapton, Robert Cray, Warren Haynes, Robert Randolph, Ronnie Wood and so many others I recognized but forgot their names.

This YouTuber has some put together some other awesome Blues compilations worth checking out.

Any idea if this performance is available on CD or download anywhere?

Edit: NVM, found it in the credits. https://www.amazon.de/Eric-Clapton-Crossroads-Guitar-Festival/dp/

(I can't get the link to work, but it's the Crossroads Guitar Festival)

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #585 of 1,683
Thanks @ogarrio for posting that epic Blues compilation vid. And here's two more from the same YouTuber.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back