Got Scammed by ID " KewStone"
Aug 11, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #16 of 26
It could be a kid. One thing that may work is to just tell his parents. That is if he is a kid and has parents. Happened to me and worked like a charm. Obviously this may not help, but it can be one angle to explore. Maybe find someone who lives near him.

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #17 of 26
I got an offer from KewStone to trade my SE535LTD-J for his IM04.

Luckily, I don't accept trades.

I feel sorry for you, wwyssh.
frown.gif

Can we report this to the Malaysian police?

Aug 11, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #18 of 26
It could be a kid. One thing that may work is to just tell his parents. That is if he is a kid and has parents. Happened to me and worked like a charm. Obviously this may not help, but it can be one angle to explore. Maybe find someone who lives near him.

That's actually quite an idea, would you share some experience with me? Maybe through PM. Many thanks!

Aug 11, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #20 of 26
Yup, both feedback accounts were accounts created by him. He is in Japan at the moment!  He unfortunately continues to create new profiles. We're up to 19 so far!

Aug 11, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #22 of 26
He's in Japan? Could you plz provide some more info, maybe through pm for privacy issues. I have friend in Japan but I don't know anyone in Malaysia. I guess the name he gave me would be someone who can receive the package for him in Malaysia then.

Aug 11, 2015 at 4:25 AM Post #23 of 26
  Yup, both feedback accounts were accounts created by him. He is in Japan at the moment!  He unfortunately continues to create new profiles. We're up to 19 so far!

He's in Japan? Could you plz provide some more info, maybe through pm for privacy issues. I have friend in Japan but I don't know anyone in Malaysia. I guess the name he gave me would be someone who can receive the package for him in Malaysia then.

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #24 of 26
No need for pm. I am talking about a separate situation from several years ago with a seller from st louis. He sent me nothing. Then when i contacted ebay he sent me an empty box. I got his phone number from ebay and his mom picked up. Next thing i knew i had a refund.

Sep 30, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #26 of 26
this guy try to scam me on another web site but it still use this address:

WILSON LOK YUN WOON
2, LORONG INTAN BAIDURI 2B, (possibly "Jalan Intan Baiduri 2B")
TAMAN INTAN BAIDURI,
52100, KUALA LUMPUR,
MALAYSIA.

i think he use both of them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back