Got bad luck. Recommendations for new BT headphones?
Mar 20, 2019 at 8:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

songoftime11

New Head-Fier
Hi guys. Last Saturday I was coming back from a conference in Germany, on the road back from the airport to home I stopped at a restaurant to eat something and some person somewhat revealed all my luggage in my car trunk with a NLJD, broke the glass and stole my laptop my watch, my backpack, my home keys and my Bowers & Wilkins PX. damn.

So I'm searching for a new good Bluetooth headset, preferably with noise canceling. The sound quality on the B&W PX was amazing but the comfort was not so good. Also, I think the sound signature was a little bit dark and muddy for me. Have you got any suggestions? I was considering the Sony 10000xm3, they seem nice, but I don't know much about their sound quality. The build quality seems poor and they're not as beautiful as the PX.
I am also considering the Bang & Olufsen H9i. They are beautiful, but I don't know if the anc is good, and mostly I think they do not support high quality Bluetooth codes (the PX have aptXHD and the Sony have the LDAC, B&O have the AAC but I don't know if it's supported by Android).
Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back