got a package from dhl(or whatever thier name is) this morning
Mar 31, 2006 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

silentshadow

100+ Head-Fier
heard a knock on the door and opened and got a box from the dhl guy.couldn;t remeber what it was since i ordered for a few things..so I opened it up and guess what it was? my sennheiser hd485's!!! man was i happy.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and whats really cool was that they also cam with thi holder than you can screw onto the side of a desk or whatever you want.I've been listening to them since this morning and I am VERY impressed buy what I hear.I like the goldish color they come in.the eart pads are VERY comfortable but feels a little tight.any ideas on how I can fix that?? sorry i don;t have a camera to take pics.

i'm also wondering why the cord can be removed for the left side? don;t rmeber reading anythign about that so whats the purpose?

Mar 31, 2006 at 12:24 AM Post #2 of 3

jagorev

Headphoneus Supremus
The removable cord is a great idea, since cables are the most likely part to be damaged. Now you don't have to solder anything or send the headphone in for service; you can just order a new cable from Sennheiser and plug it in yourself. I wish all headphones had this feature.

Mar 31, 2006 at 3:16 AM Post #3 of 3

silentshadow

100+ Head-Fier
wow now thats a really nice feature to have on them.or find a shorter cable to use
tongue.gif
.so how long is the burn in time for these? and what can/do i use to at least stretch out the phones some?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagorev
The removable cord is a great idea, since cables are the most likely part to be damaged. Now you don't have to solder anything or send the headphone in for service; you can just order a new cable from Sennheiser and plug it in yourself. I wish all headphones had this feature.

Users who are viewing this thread