Good wireless headphones/earphones?
Dec 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

weaiyoh

New Head-Fier
So here's the situation. I'd like a pair of wireless headphones or earphones or whatever. Not too bulky or expensive. I'll most likely use them for my computer to listen to music, but I'm not much of an audiophile so to be honest, sound quality isn't of utmost importance. I'd like to be able to dance around in them, so hopefully they won't fall off or break too easily. And I don't want to spend too much if possible, maybe $50, but would prefer less if possible. Thanks for reading and hope I can get some help.

Dec 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #2 of 3
the closest think i've heard at that budget is the MW600, it's a bluetooth hands free with decent quality, works well with my computer though you will need to download a special driver for it.

Feb 2, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #3 of 3
The Sony Ericcson HBH-IS800 is a good very convenient headset for your purpose. It's like wearing nothing and the sound is good. Just a wire with a bump for the control bitton. Pause and resume only. Answer call when paired with phone.  I haven't used them with my laptop but they are bluetooth. No reason to think they won't work.
http://www.amazon.com/Ericsson-Hi-Fi-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/dp/B003DQ1DCM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back