Good sleeping in ear headphones?
Mar 31, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #16 of 23
  Those names... They are hilarious haha
And those sleepphones make you look pretty daft.

Anyhow, Dan I think there are quite some options mentioned above. Shure SRH215's being a very reputable one.

Yeah I wouldn't wear them. They also look too hot to sleep in. But for sleeping, I don't really see why not consider phones designed for that specifically.

Apr 1, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #18 of 23
  I wasn't bashing on your idea; sorry if it came across like that.
Wearing headphones for designed sleeping if you want to use them when trying to sleep indeed makes sense, though there are apparently others that can do the same thing without being build with for that purpose.

Nothing like that, I'm sorry if I came across as defensive haha. Just can't really imagine a regular IEM being comfortable for laying your head on them oO that's why I thought sleep earphones would make sense. I'd also worry about damaging my expensive phones while sleeping. But if others say it works, I believe it.

Apr 2, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #19 of 23
The WooDuo HW2 are TINY, sound great, and are economical. Best for sleeping, in my opinion.

Apr 2, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #20 of 23
The WooDuo HW2 are TINY, sound great, and are economical. Best for sleeping, in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice! I went ahead and placed an order for the RHA MHA750i yesterday. Fingers crossed it works well enough on the plane and at night in bed. If not, at least I get great sound :)

Here it is: http://www.head-fi.org/t/687690/rha-ma-750i-review

Sep 17, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #21 of 23
can anyone recommend some decent in-ears in this vein for less than $50? possibly even less than $30? I sleep on my side, so I'm looking for that extra low profile. leaning towards the MEElectronics M6 sport version after doing a bunch of research. thoughts anyone? thanks.

Sep 17, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #22 of 23
I sleep with sony's MDR-ex15lp-the earphone is so darn small. And it's 9 bucks from amazon.com. if sound quality is what you seek, I cannot comment further; Regardless, I use the sony for listening from youtube.

Sep 17, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #23 of 23
Here is a great pillow for sleeping on your side with on-ear or over-ear headphones...  Ear goes in the hole with its headphone cup, and cord goes out the slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back