Good Reasonable-Price bass favoured IEM?
Mar 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

User80916

New Head-Fier
So ive been looking around for new in ear's since my old pair broke.

I had the Sennheiser CX 400 II precision and thought they delivered pretty well.

Now im a pretty big fan of bass, but i do also value clear mids, highs and no distortion at higher volumes. 

Ive seen a couple pairs that i would be interested in such as:
- Brainwavz M5
- Klipsch S5i 
- Fischer Audio Consenance

Im not really great at all the technical stuff but would appreciate some advice and suggestions for a great bass favoured earphone that looks great and stylish too.

Preferably under £70 ( Can be ordered via Amazon UK since i live in the UK...)

Thanks.

Mar 9, 2013 at 5:45 AM Post #9 of 22
I personally enjoy my Klipsch S4As, but they don't get too much love around here. I think most would suggest Shure 215s.

yeah most do suggest the shure's, ive noticed that
and i also looked at the klipsch s4i's too and seem pretty good all round however not for the basshead..what do you think?

Mar 9, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #10 of 22
Do check out the Hippo Vb. Nothing beats it's sub bass. It comes with 3 tunable bass plates too. It sports a warm sound signature but mids still remains clear despite its powerful sub bass. Treble maybe abit harsh at high volumes. IMO, nothing comes close (in terms of bass).

Mar 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #11 of 22
I'll jump in here and recommend the Klipsch x10 on special at the moment on amazon.

Have a read up on the reviews, they have the forward bass you want and sound rather clean.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:
Do check out the Hippo Vb. Nothing beats it's sub bass. It comes with 3 tunable bass plates too. It sports a warm sound signature but mids still remains clear despite its powerful sub bass. Treble maybe abit harsh at high volumes. IMO, nothing comes close (in terms of bass).

Seems great, if only i could buy in UK from trusted sources

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #14 of 22
The Sony XB90EX are highly recommended due to there large dome type dynamic drivers, they capture more details in mids, highs and has deep dynamic punchy bass and offers fairly wide soundstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back