Good Luck to Audio&Me!!
Aug 6, 2002 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

Tuberoller

Divorced an Orpheus to keep his wife.
Sun,

I hope you don't mind me mentioning this in the forums.I think it is important for everybody to know that your true character is not reflected in the posts you make here.I'm really proud of what you have chosen to do and pray that you have answered the call.

In case you guys didn't know Sun (aka- Audio&Me) will be leaving for NAVY basic training at Great Lakes tomorrow.I'm sure the reason he has been scarce around here lately is because he is busy doing all the last minute things he needs to do before he shoves off.I want to thank him publicly for making the choice to serve his country.It takes a special kind of person to do this and I don't think we all recognize these traits in Sun based on some of his posts.I have had the opportunity to communicate with him via email several times and find him to be of upstanding character and a fine person.I think he is a outstanding example of the young men and women who serve in our armed forces and I feel our country is in the very best hands. It is easy enough to stand on the sidelines and make judgements without taking action and making choices,Sun has taken action and made the choice that may require that he make the ultimate sacrifice.This all becomes more pertinent in this time of uncertainty and looming war.Our millitary is the best in the world because of people like Sun.

Thanks Sun,
Fred

Aug 6, 2002 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 40
a&m,
good luck to you on this adventure. i hope you can make it back to the boards once in a while. thanks also to tuberoller for the alert.
-mark

Aug 6, 2002 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 40
Good luck you freaking nut.

Hopefully you can convert all your shipmates to head-fi!

Just make sure you dont get caught surfing the web while on duty....10 lashings right?

biggrin.gif

Aug 6, 2002 at 7:53 PM Post #6 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
Good luck you freaking nut.

Hopefully you can convert all your shipmates to head-fi!

Just make sure you dont get caught surfing the web while on duty....10 lashings right?

biggrin.gif

He's gonna need some sealed cans also. Good luck Sun. Enjoy it and keep your aim high.

Aug 6, 2002 at 8:29 PM Post #7 of 40
hehe this kind of atmosphere reminds me of WWI when everyone was cheering and saying good luck to all those soldiers as well as have fun!
wink.gif

But points aside, good luck!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2002 at 8:42 PM Post #8 of 40
Audio&Me
Good luck. When I was a marine every where we whent was by ship so I got to meet many a fine salor who got us where we were going. We also had lirerty call together and we all marines and salors had a great time exspecially overseas. The service helped me to grow up fast and were some of my best years. Good luck again.

Aug 7, 2002 at 12:54 AM Post #15 of 40
good luck and best wishes from the #headphones gang. we were going to do a top ten a&m posts countdown for you, but no one wanted to look for the needle in that haystack
biggrin.gif

you'll be missed buddy, have a good trip and realise that head-fi won't be the same without your mulitple posting ass. be safe out there man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back