Good IEMs under $50
May 21, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #16 of 22
  Brainwavz M1* I checked the xiaomi pistons as well and they look really premium for such a low price. I plan on getting the brainwavz m1 though. If possible, I'm going to get them both and just sell or give away the one I don't prefer using.

Yeah, well, the Pistons don't really have a balanced sound sig -- they're more V-shaped -- so I'm not sure if you're going to like that kind of sound signature. You can check out the review I wrote for them in my sig, as well as the main discussion thread for them (if you're on mobile, you can click here and here instead). 

May 21, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #17 of 22
http://www.narmoo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

This is a twin dynamic driver.. made in USA...balanced lovely sound, clear, punchy. 

May 22, 2015 at 2:36 AM Post #21 of 22
the narmoo hasnt got recessed mids... 
highs arent shrilled, not rolled off too,
the bass is punchy quite tight...not bass shaking though.
i tot it is a good twin driver  iem to own for less than 50bucks. 

May 28, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #22 of 22
So I just got the xiaomi piston v2 today. It sounds very different from my headphones but the sound is decent for me. It has better soundstage than my headphones so I might use this a lot. I'm happy with my purchase. Maybe next time I'll get the Brainwavz M1 but right now I can stick to these. If you need a review, I suggest reading thatBeatsguy as it really helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back