1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Good headphones in the 100-200 dollar price range

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by kornfreak, Jun 22, 2012.
  1. KoRnFreak
    Im looking for a good pair of headphones for listning to metal and rock with good bass that might be sold at best buy.

2. obobskivich
    If you can grab from Amazon and are okay spending most of your budget, the Ultrasone HFI-2400 would be best imho. These:
    http://www.amazon.com/ULTRASONE-HFI-2400-Professional-Open-Back-Headphones/dp/B002W37ESY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340424680&sr=8-1&keywords=hfi-2400

Less expensively, the AE2 (if they're still on sale) and HD 280 are nice choices - should be right around $100. I think the CAL is on sale too. :)

3. Trance88
    Your best bet is probably the HD280 if you're strictly shopping at Best Buy.

4. PurpleAngel Contributor
    First rule of headphone club
    Do not buy from Bestbuy with their inflated prices.

5. Norman314
    I'm not sure if you can get them at Best Buy, but the V Moda M 80 is a great headphone in that price range. If you wait around a while, you can find a really good price for them on eBay. I listen to rock and metal on them all the time, and the bass is very good.