Good earphones to go with a Cowon J3?
Jun 16, 2010 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

thenightman

Head-Fier
I'm about to purchase a new Cowon J3 as I've heard so many great things about it and Cowon in general. Now I'm just curious about the perfect pair of earbuds to go with it. I hear that the Sennheiser CX500 are great and I see that Amazon is selling them for $35 (down from $120!), but I know these earbuds were pretty popular more than 2 years ago and I'm wondering if there were any better and improved products (doesn't necessarily have to be Sennheiser). I prefer earphones that won't require an amp as I like easy mobility while listening to my music. I'd also like ones that have superb sound quality and I'll know that I'm listening to flacs as opposed to mp3s. And my budget is $100 or less. Considering the CX500 are only $35, I'm sure I can get better ones within my budget. Thanks.

Jun 16, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #2 of 3
Okay, I see that the CX-95 looks like another good choice... but all of these phones were released in '07 and are not even listed on Sennheiser's official website anymore. So I'm wondering if they have released any updates to these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back