Good, cheap IEM's on Amazon with inline Mic?
Aug 13, 2012 at 9:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

luciobar1980

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, looking for a decent pair of headphones <$30 or so which I can order on Amazon. Looking for the obvious: good isolation and sound, build quality. I know I have to make sacrifices at this price level, but what do you recommend in this range?

Aug 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #3 of 4
Most of the MEElectronics line is available on Amazon. Any MEElec IEM with a "--P" designation includes an inline mic/remote. As for sound quality, look at joker's compendium of reviews, which includes most of the MEElec line. Theyare known for good build quality and excellent customer service/warranty support.

Aug 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Most of the MEElectronics line is available on Amazon. Any MEElec IEM with a "--P" designation includes an inline mic/remote. As for sound quality, look at joker's compendium of reviews, which includes most of the MEElec line. Theyare known for good build quality and excellent customer service/warranty support.

Yeah, that would be my suggestion too! I would recommend M6P , I got one and they are outstanding and dealing with MEELEC means you can never go wrong, they have the best support Ive seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back