Good BASSY Headphones?
Jan 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

TrevTrevSharpie

New Head-Fier
Ok so I've been kind of researching and trying some headphones that were considered bassy. I've tried the Ultimate Ears UE 700 and the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80. Again, after researching, people said they were both bassy. I honestly couldn't find the bass at all. I think it is because I'm coming from Beats By Dre and I'm used to the bass quantity. I love how much bass they have but, as everyone knows, it [the bass] isn't very good. Does anyone know any headphones under $250 that have good bass QUANTITY and still sound good? Again I am coming from Beats which have a ton of bass.

Jan 17, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #2 of 12
Quote:
Ok so I've been kind of researching and trying some headphones that were considered bassy. I've tried the Ultimate Ears UE 700 and the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80. Again, after researching, people said they were both bassy. I honestly couldn't find the bass at all. I think it is because I'm coming from Beats By Dre and I'm used to the bass quantity. I love how much bass they have but, as everyone knows, it [the bass] isn't very good. Does anyone know any headphones under $250 that have good bass QUANTITY and still sound good? Again I am coming from Beats which have a ton of bass.

If you can afford to move up another $50, the M-100's are amazing in the bass department whilst retaining qualitiy textured detail

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #7 of 12
No one ever talks about these...  most recommend budget beaters that have so-so sound, yeah these are $60 but if you want Bass and everything else in place and a massive soundstage...look no farther..  Too much bass for me tho...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/596454/hisoundaudio-popo-reviews-thread-post-your-reviews-here

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #8 of 12
If you want IEM's instead if cans, the JVC FXZ200 has amazing bass. There is a thread on them here. They are one of the best IEM'S I have heard. They will definitely satisfy your bass craving but doesn't have sacrifices like other bass heavy IEM's or cans have.

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #10 of 12
The W3's are the bassiest BA IEMS I have heard. If you manage to get a 25% off coupon for EarphoneSolutions, you can pick them up for like $280 or something (The W3 Gold, same as the W3 really)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back