Good alternavies for CAL!. Please help to choose the closed earphones for the office
Nov 2, 2019 at 3:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Wolftskyi

Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I should choose the closed earphones for work ( I am a Software Developer, and it's typical situation when in the office is very noisy ). I am ready to spend on the earphones about 50-100$ ( yes, if we have super earphones bit a more expensive, than 100$, I am ready to spend bit more money on them )
Right now I know only one cool model for these money - CAL! ( which model is better, CAL! the first or the second? )
At the moment I use Ritmix Rh-508, but in any way I should move next and buy more interesting earphones. I prefer opened earphones, just now I need a good closed earphones for my work. I listen any music
In any way I will listen the earphones before than I will buy them. Just I should know alternatives of CAL!. In future I will ask advice about opened earphones, just know I need closed earphones
Thank you very much!

Nov 2, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #2 of 3
There are quite a few options out there. A few I think you should look into are the Senn HD280 Pro, the ATH M40X, and the SoundMAGIC HP151. Not sure what pricing is like in your country, but these three are all fairly close to $100 here in the U.S. Maybe read about them and see what you think. It's possible one could work for you.

Nov 2, 2019 at 5:51 AM Post #3 of 3
There are quite a few options out there. A few I think you should look into are the Senn HD280 Pro, the ATH M40X, and the SoundMAGIC HP151. Not sure what pricing is like in your country, but these three are all fairly close to $100 here in the U.S. Maybe read about them and see what you think. It's possible one could work for you.
Thank you! Please don't think about prices in Ukraine, it's separate topic. We just think about prices in the US ( or in any the Western country )

What can you say about the big review in our forum ( test 100 portable models )?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back