Good alternative for the HiFiMan RE-400
May 28, 2014 at 11:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

MonoChrome Grey

New Head-Fier
I don't know when will the RE-400 be available in the shop I am currently visiting.
So I want to know what's the nearest alternative, with the price not exceeding the RE-400's price.
By saying nearest alternative, I meant on sound quality, build quality, etc.

May 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #4 of 7
what are your doubts?

the process is simple, you put that magnific IEM on your cart, sign up, go through all the process and then it (probably) will ask you the paying method between Paypal and Visa. the price is 99$, which is the same as around 12900 rupees. So you pay those 12900 rupees, and they receive 99$. simple

What might happen is that you need to pay customs. Most countries make you pay for imported items, if they go over a certain price, weight or dimension. check this before buying, as these taxes may cost as much or even more than the headphones! just don't be surprised

May 29, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #5 of 7
  what are your doubts?

the process is simple, you put that magnific IEM on your cart, sign up, go through all the process and then it (probably) will ask you the paying method between Paypal and Visa. the price is 99$, which is the same as around 12900 rupees. So you pay those 12900 rupees, and they receive 99$. simple

What might happen is that you need to pay customs. Most countries make you pay for imported items, if they go over a certain price, weight or dimension. check this before buying, as these taxes may cost as much or even more than the headphones! just don't be surprised

I am from Philippines, so Peso. I meant, I have yet to have Paypal $ or Visa. I don't have a c-card. :) That's why I haven't bought anything online yet.

May 29, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #6 of 7
I don't why I thought I read you were from Sri Lanka 
biggrin.gif

Creating a Paypal account is really easy, that's the whole point f Paypal: making buying less complicated. I myself don't have an account, but friends of mine who have say it is easy to use.

May 30, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #7 of 7
  I don't why I thought I read you were from Sri Lanka 
biggrin.gif

Creating a Paypal account is really easy, that's the whole point f Paypal: making buying less complicated. I myself don't have an account, but friends of mine who have say it is easy to use.

Yeah I have a Paypal account. But I have yet to learn how to put $ in it. Aaaaand.. it needs a credit card. 
Yeah why would you think I am from Sri Lanka hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back