gone
Nov 5, 2008 at 5:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

cantsleep

Headphoneus Supremus
i bought this right after i saw the thread about it. i think i spent a little more than $550. anyways, it seems like you can get this for $505 plus $30 shipping from ebay so ill sell it for... $500 shipped conus. you are responsible for pp fee of 4%.

condition; as new. i have less than 3hrs on it. i couldnt wear this more than 30-40mins due to clamping. i have all the packagings.

trade
phone interested:
L3000, PS1

i can add edition 9 w/ v3 balanced and rs1 silver dragon balanced on top of ATH-ESW10JPN. ah, ill add dt880 balanced also.

Nov 5, 2008 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 5

yaluen

500+ Head-Fier
[size=xx-small]I know there shouldn't be discussion in FS threads but I feel this needs to be said: If clamping is the only thing you find that isn't going your way, I'd suggest you really spend more time with these. I too couldn't bear the clamping in the beginning. It was actually worse for me because I wear glasses and they were being squished against my ears and temples by the clamping, which as you can imagine makes everything even more uncomfortable. Now I've just over 20 hours on mine and they aren't near as uncomfortable as they were straight out of the box. Even at this early stage, I think the headband has loosened up. You need to experiment with the cups too, I find it more comfortable when they're pivoted with the front in a bit, like / O \. Also, try extending the headband so the cups sit lower on your ears.[/size]

Nov 5, 2008 at 6:23 AM Post #4 of 5

yaluen

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by neezee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yaluen... shhhh... im trying to get a pair of ESW10JPNs

Ok...fixed
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread