Currency
USD
Price
post-7642771
Post #1 of 3

SemperMalum

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

As the title implies, I'm looking to give away my Fiio E5 portable amp. I'm willing to ship it anywhere, but I'd like to be reimbursed for shipping & handling fees. I'd be more than happy to actually send it and provide a tracking number/visual verification of a receipt before I get reimbursed for it. Included are the USB cable, 2x Audio cables and instructions.

The reason why I'm pseudo-giving these away is because I had originally intended to use them for more everyday use, but have decided to go ahead and upgrade to either a Fiio E7 or a Fiio E11. I'm not in an rush to do either because I haven't had a chance to sit down and read a book with some headphones in quite some time, so I'd rather not have these go to waste. I've used them a few times, charged a few times, overall would say about maybe 20 hours of use, at most?

I bought them from Amazon on June 29th, received them on July 1st. The packaging was kind of weird, but I'm pretty sure they're official.

(Seller was Big Apple Deals, with fulfillment done by Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P9EQH8

I've taken a few pictures, including one of the E5 actually being on, just so that anybody interested in these can rest assured that it's not a dud that they're getting. I'd prefer to send these out to somebody who would actually use them, as opposed to somebody who just wanted one to take apart in the name of science. I'm sure it's not an issue, but just saying. Again, somebody who would actually use them as opposed to science.

I know they're not anything special, but it was still an original $30 dollar investment on my behalf that I'd like to be used for the greater good.

post-7642931
Post #3 of 3

SemperMalum

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
'Sold' and closed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)