For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    First, thanks for looking! This is an edited version, now.

Second, best offers will be accepted. Trades will not.

CONUS shipping: Free.
    International shipping: $50 (USPS Priority International)
    PayPal fees: None.

So I have my Flares Gold up for sale once more. No books this semester! However, I received a CIEM in a trade that I'd like to reshell, so I'm offering my beloved Flares for sale. Yes, these are my favorite IEM by far, though I may have a competitor on my hands. Comfortable, excellent sounding, but not everyone's cup of tea. What I've read/understood is that those who prefer a "V" sound might not take to Flares Gold. I am not one of those, and I adore the fit, seal, comfort and sound signature of these IEMs.

They're on cable #3, which I have not destroyed and is in good condition it's direct from Flare, so it OEM, in case you were wondering. I'm using 2-3 month old photos, fwiw, but the condition is not noticeably different. If you want updated photos, I can provide. Notice that they aren't in new or near-new condition. Sorry.

Comes with all the accessories (except a couple tips, and I'll see what I can do about those), but that includes:

- Original Box
    - Bluetooth module
    - Charging cable for bluetooth module
    - Carrying case
    - Some papers
    - BONUS EXTRA: MMCX Couplers to pair the Flares Gold with most MMCX cables!

Onto the photos!

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180604205445767_COVER.jpg IMG_20180604_205736.jpg IMG_20180604_205747.jpg IMG_20180604_205758.jpg MVIMG_20180604_205607.jpg MVIMG_20180604_205616.jpg MVIMG_20180604_205647.jpg MVIMG_20180604_205708.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. Victorfabius
    Bump it.

3. Victorfabius
    Another pre-school bump!

4. Victorfabius
    Bump again.

5. Victorfabius
    Bump.

6. Victorfabius
    Bumping.

7. Victorfabius
    Bumpity bump bump bump!

8. Victorfabius
    Pre-school bump.

Outrageous offers will ve considered! (And likely countered)

9. that201boy
    $400

10. that201boy
    Or shure 846

11. bvng3540
    You asked for it, that is outrageous offer for you:ksc75smile:, is that offered for left or right side

Victorfabius likes this.
  12. Victorfabius
    Ha! Didn't see the message until just now.

I moved this to another thread, just about to close this one down. Link:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/vics-iem-purge.888024/

Send me a PM. We can talk. Gonna say no to the Shure. Otherwise, I can start with $400 for the left side. I'll give you a discount for the right, $350, and then maybe $100 for the box, tips, cables and bluetooth module? :wink:

13. Victorfabius
    I regret that I cannot like this comment twice.

chicken beer likes this.
  14. HiFlight
    Free bump for a great seller and outstanding IEM!

Victorfabius likes this.
  15. Victorfabius
    Bumping this. Edited the listing as well. Grad school books? Did not happen. But naturally, something else comes up.

I doubt that I'll be dropping the price for a while. They are that good, and I'm including a connector so you can use most MMCX cables with the Flares Gold. This was my backup system, but naturally, I won't need it if I don't have the Golds...

Thanks for looking!

Page 1 of 2
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.