GoldPlanar GL2000 Thread
May 10, 2021 at 9:01 AM Post #486 of 560
Not sure if you will gain anything by having bigger hole, I would say you won't. 110 one will work just fine and is cheaper

I didn't say it was for gaining any sonic improvements. I went that way because while I'm not Dumbo, I don't have tiny ears either, lol. It was a decision based purely in personal comfort.

May 10, 2021 at 6:02 PM Post #488 of 560
May 11, 2021 at 6:03 AM Post #489 of 560
Actually 120mm pads make sense. Any smaller pad will start covering the driver. Stock pads are just barely enough to not cover driver. But also they kinda might be same pads GL uses. So not sure if it is good idea to go with them rn. Someone has to confirm that they are different

May 11, 2021 at 4:17 PM Post #494 of 560
I've been seeing people selling these like crazy all over reddit. Not living up to expectations?
I've got several friends who bought the GL just to try it after the hype. They were impressed. They sold them to try the next hyped thing. For many people the fun of the hobby is trying the next big headphone. But to afford that most need to sell the things they try as they go.

I was impressed by them for the price, I sold them to try a Grado GH2. I preferred the GL. I'll sell the Grado to try something else. Thankfully, no matter which headphone you want, you'll often find it for sale on EBay/reddit/Head-Fi.

The DT 1990 is highly praised. Huge amount of those on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back