Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 13, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #39,317 of 62,029
AZ60 connection is stable for me as well on Samsung flip 3 phone. Volume is fine as well, 50% is loud enough for me, anything over 70% is deafening.

As for the foam inside the tips, the XS tips have a shorter foam, about half the length of the the foam inside the large tips. So other than changing tips, changing the foam will alter the sound as well. The foam provides a dampening effect, I find removing them gives the bass an unnatural resonance and hollow quality, so I leave the foam in.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2021 at 2:48 PM Post #39,319 of 62,029
So I was listening to my AZ60's and Lp3's and decided I would figure out wth is up with this volume issue. I remembered a few years ago wiping the system cache helped with this very issue. So... I did just that and... It freaking worked. Why did I not do this sooner... Ya the AZ60 have enough volume, as do the LP3.

Nov 13, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #39,320 of 62,029
Finally finished reviewing the Tronsmart Onyx Prime....now I think I have tinnitus. They are loud, boomy, quite detailed but definitely more dynamic than I was expecting. Clarity is an improvement on their previous releases. Midbass transitions are good too.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tr...wireless-earbuds-qcc3040-bt-5-2.25548/reviews
Hey man... Great review. You got me searching Amazon for this set. Like i need another set of tws, or any audio related product. Anyways it was a good read dude.

Nov 13, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #39,322 of 62,029
So I was listening to my AZ60's and Lp3's and decided I would figure out wth is up with this volume issue. I remembered a few years ago wiping the system cache helped with this very issue. So... I did just that and... It freaking worked. Why did I not do this sooner... Ya the AZ60 have enough volume, as do the LP3.
What do you mean, what did you do exactly?

Also, one more question but I will PM you

Nov 13, 2021 at 4:38 PM Post #39,324 of 62,029
I see the AZ70 on sale in Amazon Canada for $149. Great price!

I have been using mine lately and still love their sound.

I listed a bunch of TWS for sale for anyone interested. Time for me to clean up my TWS collection...

Nov 13, 2021 at 4:46 PM Post #39,325 of 62,029
If you're not going with an Arc, maybe. It'll definitely add some nice room filling bass. You could always add an Arc or the new Beam which has Atmos, later. That's what is so great about Sono. It's very modular. I even added a Port to my turntable. You're right, it really is fun :wink:
Found a BNIB Sub on craigslist for $500. Definitely a nice upgrade for a pair of 1s. Wish I could crank it up, but my ears won't let me.... thanks for tip. I see myself going all in on Sonos soon.

Nov 13, 2021 at 5:29 PM Post #39,330 of 62,029
Found a BNIB Sub on craigslist for $500. Definitely a nice upgrade for a pair of 1s. Wish I could crank it up, but my ears won't let me.... thanks for tip. I see myself going all in on Sonos soon.
That is so awesome. Congrats! That's a great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back