Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 28, 2021 at 9:27 AM Post #38,866 of 62,086
Oct 28, 2021 at 9:29 AM Post #38,867 of 62,086
And the T3 (also Stem) are a downgrade as not even Hybrid ANC.

Wonder if they have sorted there poor QC or a rush job (far too many products now).

Those H2 only have 5 hours on bud at 60% and that is with a single 8mm driver so another downgrade.
Looks like they felt they should make one with the stem but not much different or an upgrade to the H1? The Apple influence at play perhaps.

Can't be single driver though and be the H2 as "H" is for hybrid :) as in the pic...
02_thumb.jpg

Oct 28, 2021 at 9:47 AM Post #38,868 of 62,086
Speaking of Soundpeats, for the H2 they went stem...
02_thumb.jpg

01_thumb.jpg

So that AT filing for a CKS50TW has appeared...
https://www.audio-technica.co.jp/product/ATH-CKS50TW
samune_thumb.jpg
image3_thumb.jpg

5.2, TW mirroring, aptX and adaptive, 9mm solid bass HD driver, 360 Reality Audio compatible, new hybrid tips...
image5_thumb.jpg
, 15 hours with noise cancelling on and 20 hours off 50 with the case, 10 minute charge for 90 minutes play, IPX4, low latency mode, fast pair, multipoint(2 devices), and an app to change controls/volume steps/EQ/locator/etc. ~$160 from yen and probably $179 here??

Guess AT are the first to hit the 20 hour mark? Leave the case at home lol!

Def like the battery life. From their webpage though it looks like these will be bass cannons as the marketing is strong on that one.

Oct 28, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #38,870 of 62,086
Def like the battery life. From their webpage though it looks like these will be bass cannons as the marketing is strong on that one.
Not their approach though. Solid Bass is usually trying to balance amount blended with some quality esp. when it is a model with an "HD" driver. They most likely will be able to be modded in the same way I modded the CKR70TW and peel the screen and remove the foam and put the screen back on which makes them interesting as even more capable soundwise for the price. The control scheme is very nice as well. They did not do the button plus touch like the CKR70 but got it to work in an interesting way:

1 press L is vol+
2 press L is vol-
Hold L for Transparency/ANC/Off

1 press R is play/pause
2 press R is FF
3 press R is RW
Hold R for quick hear-through(Transparency with volume lowered)

Not sure what happens with single side use but you can change the controls with the app.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021 at 12:35 PM Post #38,874 of 62,086
Not their approach though. Solid Bass is usually trying to balance amount blended with some quality esp. when it is a model with an "HD" driver. They most likely will be able to be modded in the same way I modded the CKR70TW and peel the screen and remove the foam and put the screen back on which makes them interesting as even more capable soundwise for the price. The control scheme is very nice as well. They did not do the button plus touch like the CKR70 but got it to work in an interesting way:

1 press L is vol+
2 press L is vol-
Hold L for Transparency/ANC/Off

1 press R is play/pause
2 press R is FF
3 press R is RW
Hold R for quick hear-through(Transparency with volume lowered)

Not sure what happens with single side use but you can change the controls with the app.

Yeah, true but it’s just their bass everything marketing in their webpage that gives me wrong vibes like it’s a typical consumer tuning.

Oct 28, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #38,875 of 62,086
New Soundpeats app is up on the Play Store this morning! It works perfectly with my H1s. So happy to have native EQ. There's a day1 firmware update for the H1s, too. Really impressed by their continued support. The H1s have been an absolute steal at the $80 price I paid.

Also: if you're having issues verifying your email for registration, check your spam folder. The verification wasn't localized to English and was entirely Chinese.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021 at 12:51 PM Post #38,876 of 62,086
I posted it earlier and I was not offered a FW update for H1 Premiums and I doubt it will fix the one side being muddy and lower volume (KickStarter funded unusable after 7-10 days from new).

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021 at 1:04 PM Post #38,877 of 62,086
New Soundpeats app is up on the Play Store this morning! It works perfectly with my H1s. So happy to have native EQ. There's a day1 firmware update for the H1s, too. Really impressed by their continued support. The H1s have been an absolute steal at the $80 price I paid.

Also: if you're having issues verifying your email for registration, check your spam folder. The verification wasn't localized to English and was entirely Chinese.
Ya man I've been playing with em here and there this morning and suddenly these are one of the best sub 100 buys out there. They respond very well to eq. I don't have a clue what the update did but..... It's updated... Nice

Oct 28, 2021 at 1:14 PM Post #38,878 of 62,086
Ya man I've been playing with em here and there this morning and suddenly these are one of the best sub 100 buys out there. They respond very well to eq. I don't have a clue what the update did but..... It's updated... Nice
Have you figured out any way to toggle the ANC mode? There's UI for it in the app, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended to be shown for H1 users.

Oct 28, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #38,879 of 62,086
Have you figured out any way to toggle the ANC mode? There's UI for it in the app, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended to be shown for H1 users.
Yes I have Def tried... And no... Doesn't work. I'm assuming that toggle is for another set. I tried everything and was pretty excited to think... "Holy S&*t they added ANC"... Don't think so though, I don't think they stuffed the tech in these.

Oct 28, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #38,880 of 62,086
I recall my Jabra Evolve 2 65 behaving this way when my organization was transitioning from Skype to MS Teams. It was muting it by itself.
See if you can maybe test it on a different laptop or your phone. I think it’s a Windows issue with Jabra products if I remember correctly.
I took a Zoom today and zero issues. Guessing that the firmware install resolved it. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back