Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 22, 2021 at 8:50 PM Post #38,731 of 62,035
Yeah, the EQ may be the better overall package given the tech on board. But I need to hear them back to back to be sure. Noble did a nice job with these and extra points for a small audio company making tws a priority. They will get my business for that reason. These arent half baked garbage like we've seen from other "audiophile" companies. And the custom shells are fabulous.

Well, to be honest, we should expect this from them. They would really suck if they were half baked on the fourth TWS they have made. Time to round into shape and have all the kinks out by No. 4. :)

Oct 22, 2021 at 8:50 PM Post #38,732 of 62,035
Oct 22, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #38,733 of 62,035
Sadly, after the honeymoon was over I actually let EQs go. My third pair started to have that popping sound again on some songs. Got so frustrated I flipped them. Snagged the Bose again. Much better with the EQ they added. Baffles my mind as to why they didn't have all the new features up front, but I guess better late than never. Also, trying out the new Jabra Elite 7 Pros. They're tiny!

I was looking into the Bose QC buds but man those are huge.
They look comfy enough but just not sure how I feel about the form factor lol

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:34 PM Post #38,735 of 62,035
Well, to be honest, we should expect this from them. They would really suck if they were half baked on the fourth TWS they have made. Time to round into shape and have all the kinks out by No. 4. :)
In fairness the Falcon and Falcon Pro were pretty well received. The folks in noble thread like them. Yes, we should expect it we don't always get what we expect. Look at hifiman for example. Half baked.

Oct 22, 2021 at 9:35 PM Post #38,736 of 62,035
It doesn't bother me. Bose is kinda ubiquitous so you can get away with it. They are decently sleek despite the size. The EQ and now you can control the ANC they are winners. Not many tws are lookers.

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #38,737 of 62,035
Bose had them on sale for $199 and then I got $30 more off via ID.me. They're very comfortable and light. I agree, they're big, but for home use, calls, etc. they're really working well. ANC is top notch.

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:55 PM Post #38,738 of 62,035
Just got the 1More Comfobuds Pro (Blue edition that has the 20+ eq pre-sets).
I'm surprised and impressed by the sq and ANC.
Stem form factor is an eyesore obviously but wow they're comfortable and suitable for side-napping.
Got them from Amazon for $55 - it's a heck of a bargain. They sound awesome for their MSRP. Easy.

Will listen to them for a good few hours and will share some more thoughts.

Ok, these are really good!

The good:
- Tuned right and despite not having a full eq all the 20+ pre-sets are super responsive and provide different flavors to the music so I really don't miss a full eq.
- Clear sound. No strange bright highs or recessed mids. They just fit my taste very well.
- Sounstage is wide. Not as wide as the Sennheiser CX 400BT but it is not narrow or cramped by any means.
- Imagining is very nice and the sound is very balanced but musical at the same time. They have some serious bass if you choose to go that route.
- They don't feel like a half-baked product. The build quality is excellent. Touch controls are super responsive and precise. The app is flawless.
- ANC and Pass-through are awesome. ANC is very effective for city noises coming from outside and doesn't cause pressure in the ears when turned on. Kitchen noises can be tamed quite a bit but not muted completely.
- Auto Play/ Pause is flawless.
- Very comfortable fit. They sit shallow. The stock tips work for me but they are oval and proprietary but I can wear them for hours.
- Portable case size.
- Call quality hasn't been tested yet but they should be very good based on the stem design and 6 mics.

The not so good:
- Music bleeds a bit so people may hear it if you're blasting your ears.
- The touch control are in the middle of the stem; so need to get used to it (more of a me problem really).
- Case lid feels a bit flimsy.
- If you're planning to purchase keep in mind that only the Blue edition comes with the EQ pre-sets. I don't mind the color but I would rather have them in black.

The bad:
- The stem design is not for everyone. I don't love it but honestly it's not as bad as I thought based on photos online as they are pretty compact.
- The touch control commands are customizable but they are limited since there is no single tap so I needed to choose between Vol up/down or Skip track.
- Confusing marketing. Black and White versions don't have the EQ but only the Aurora Blue edition does so if you don't know that, you're missing out.

All in all, they are winners and I'm surprised there is very little info about them around here.
I feel like the stem design was their downfall but if you can live with that they are super comfortable.

The sound is balanced and non-offensive and very versatile thanks to the pre-sets eq and you can spend all day with them as there is also zero ear fatigue due to the design.
* Lows are powerful but never bleed to the mids.
* Mids are nice clear and and full bodied.
* Highs are sparkly but never too bright and piercing.

Sound quality wise I'll put them very very close to the Sennheiser CX 400BT and more dynamic than the Sennheiser which some would prefer, with better headroom for volume. They are better than the CA MT as they are clearer without the bloated bass and nice dynamic, customizable sound if you choose to.

FWIW they are tuned by Luca Bignardi but unlike Soundcore who had 20 Grammy winners tuning their new TWS seems like this 4-time Grammy award winner dude knows a thing or two about how music should sound.

I think they are my new favorites as a total package for sound, ANC and battery life despite the stem style.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2021 at 11:21 PM Post #38,739 of 62,035
Ok, these are really good!

The good:
- Tuned right and despite not having a full eq all the 20+ pre-sets are super responsive and provide different flavors to the music so I really don't miss a full eq.
- Clear sound. No strange bright highs or recessed mids. They just fit my taste very well.
- Sounstage is wide. Not as wide as the Sennheiser CX 400BT but it is not narrow or cramped by any means.
- Imagining is very nice and the sound is very balanced but musical at the same time. They have some serious bass if you choose to to go that route.
- They don't feel like a half-baked product. The build quality is excellent. Touch controls are super responsive and precise. The app is flawless.
- ANC and Pass-through are awesome. ANC is very effective for city noises coming from outside and doesn't cause pressure in the ears when turned on. Kitchen noises can be tamed quite a bit but not muted completely.
- Auto Play/ Pause is flawless.
- Very comfortable fit. The sit shallow. The stock tips work for me but they are oval and proprietary but I can were them for hours.
- Portable case size.
- Call quality hasn't been tested yet but they should be very good based on the stem design and 6 mics.

The not so good:
- Music bleeds a bit so people may hear it if you're blasting your ears.
- The touch control are in the middle of the stem; so need to get used to it (more of a me problem really).
- Case lid feels a bit flimsy.
- If you're planning to purchase keep in mind that only the Blue edition comes with the EQ pre-sets. I don't mind the color but I would rather have them in black.

The bad:
- The stem design is not for everyone. I don't love it but honestly it's not as bad as I thought based on photos online as they are pretty compact.
- The touch control commands are customizable but they are limited since there is no single tap so I needed to choose between Vol up/down or Skip track.
- Confusing marketing. Black and White versions don't have the EQ but only the Aurora Blue edition does so if you don't know that, you're missing out.

All in all, they are winners and I'm surprised there is very little info about them around here.
I feel like the stem design was their downfall but if you can live with that they are super comfortable.

The sound is balanced and non-offensive and very versatile thanks to the pre-sets eq and you can spend all day with them as there is also zero ear fatigue due to the design.
* Lows are powerful but never bleed to the mids.
* Mids are nice clear and and full bodied.
* Highs are sparkly but never too bright and piecing

Sound quality wise I'll put them very very close to the Sennheiser CX 400BT and more dynamic than the Sennheiser which some would prefer, with better headroom for volume. They are better than the CA MT as they are clearer without the bloated bass and nice dynamic, customizable sound if you choose to.

FWIW they are tuned by Luca Bignardi but unlike Soundcore who had 20 Grammy winners tuning their new TWS seems like this 4-time Grammy award winner dude knows a thing or two about how music should sound.

I think they are my new favorites as a total package for sound, ANC and battery life despite the stem style.
Nice review man. 1more has been doing tws for quite awhile and I'm glad to see they are still getting better. I too have never been a fan of the stem but I have looked past it for a few sets... I may try these out

Oct 22, 2021 at 11:28 PM Post #38,740 of 62,035
Nice review man. 1more has been doing tws for quite awhile and I'm glad to see they are still getting better. I too have never been a fan of the stem but I have looked past it for a few sets... I may try these out
Thanks man! I got them for $55 on Amazon Canada with the coupon. Somehow they are more expensive on Amazon US,
For the price they do everything right. For their regular price there is very little to complain about.
The execution on these in terms of reliability of connection, touch control and the app is excellent plus the eq options and the good sound make the whole experience very positive.

Oct 23, 2021 at 3:55 AM Post #38,741 of 62,035
Have to say Thank you to Tommy C, he mentioned tip rolling with the CX400BTwhich lead me to put the Sennheiser tips on the Galaxy Bud Pro and that tip does wonders for the IEM. Way better isolation! Will keep rolling tips on the 400BT and hope I find something I like because I want to keep these tips on the GBuds Pro.

Azla SednaEarfit Crystal are now made for the Galaxy Buds Pro, might be worth a shot.
https://www.amazon.com/AZLA-SednaEarfit-Crystal-Buds-Pairs/dp/B097G272CG/ref=sr_1_4?crid=39O86G9GEE4H&dchild=1&keywords=azla+buds+pro&qid=1634969733&sprefix=azla+buds+pro,aps,141&sr=8-4

If you look at their sizing chart the size MS are very close to the Large tips that came stock. I had to immediately go to the factory large tips to get a consistent seal. These Bud Pro's are the first wireless earbuds I've tried and rolling tips for me hasn't done much to these except degrade the sound. Their low/ shallow tip attachment point, oval shape, and seemingly large opening kind'a prohibits a lot of tips from being used successfully. The tip's hole is either too small and kills the highs and imaging or, when I get one that's large enough to add just a small bass improvement, (blue foam replacement tips for TIN T2) the damn tip remains in my ear when I remove the buds. I think maybe the distance from the tip attachment point to the ear opening is having some say in the sound signature. Most of the tips I have are from wired IEM's and seem to have a greater distance to the opening.
If you look at that distance on the supplied Samsung tips you'll see the medium and large tips seem to have the same distance, however the small is much shorter. In my mind people who use those supplied small tips are likely to get a shoutier more tipped up treble performance.

I tried some Sedna EarFit Short Lights I have but they seem to hurt bass and imaging a bit and the material still bothers my ears. I just ordered the Sedna Crystal's I mentioned above so I'll see how that works out. I think the distance from the tip attachment point to the opening is shorter than the regular lights and they are definitely made of a different material so I'll see how that plays out. I also tried the CharJenPro Memory Foam tips available on Amazon but honestly didn't notice any real bass improvement and it seemed to kill some of the highs. They do have a ear wax screen in them that I'm tempted to cut out but with no improvement in bass I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

Comply has some listed on their site that are built specifically for the Bud Pro's but they aren't available yet.
https://www.complyfoam.com/products/truegrip-for-samsung-galaxy-buds-pro?variant=41444983177403

If the Sedna Crystal's don't work I'm not sure where to turn.

The Fiil or the CX400BT factory tips sound worth a shot but I don't own either pair so the chances of that are little to none.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021 at 5:45 AM Post #38,742 of 62,035

Azla SednaEarfit Crystal are now made for the Galaxy Buds Pro, might be worth a shot.
https://www.amazon.com/AZLA-SednaEarfit-Crystal-Buds-Pairs/dp/B097G272CG/ref=sr_1_4?crid=39O86G9GEE4H&dchild=1&keywords=azla+buds+pro&qid=1634969733&sprefix=azla+buds+pro,aps,141&sr=8-4

If you look at their sizing chart the size MS are very close to the Large tips that came stock. I had to immediately go to the factory large tips to get a consistent seal. These Bud Pro's are the first wireless earbuds I've tried and rolling tips for me hasn't done much to these except degrade the sound. Their low/ shallow tip attachment point, oval shape, and seemingly large opening kind'a prohibits a lot of tips from being used successfully. The tip's hole is either too small and kills the highs and imaging or, when I get one that's large enough to add just a small bass improvement, (blue foam replacement tips for TIN T2) the damn tip remains in my ear when I remove the buds. I think maybe the distance from the tip attachment point to the ear opening is having some say in the sound signature. Most of the tips I have are from wired IEM's and seem to have a greater distance to the opening.
If you look at that distance on the supplied Samsung tips you'll see the medium and large tips seem to have the same distance, however the small is much shorter. In my mind people who use those supplied small tips are likely to get a shoutier more tipped up treble performance.

I tried some Sedna EarFit Short Lights I have but they seem to hurt bass and imaging a bit and the material still bothers my ears. I just ordered the Sedna Crystal's I mentioned above so I'll see how that works out. I think the distance from the tip attachment point to the opening is shorter than the regular lights and they are definitely made of a different material so I'll see how that plays out. I also tried the CharJenPro Memory Foam tips available on Amazon but honestly didn't notice any real bass improvement and it seemed to kill some of the highs. They do have a ear wax screen in them that I'm tempted to cut out but with no improvement in bass I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

Comply has some listed on their site that are built specifically for the Bud Pro's but they aren't available yet.
https://www.complyfoam.com/products/truegrip-for-samsung-galaxy-buds-pro?variant=41444983177403

The Fiil or the CX400BT factory tips sound worth a shot but I don't own either pair so the chances of that are little to none.

I've been using the Crystal for my Pro's for about a month. I like them. Pro is my phone gaming and video/podcast tws, so I rarely if ever do music with them, but I think they are good tips. Also use th for workouts, without issue

Oct 23, 2021 at 7:09 AM Post #38,743 of 62,035
I just dug out more of the tips I have around for corded IEMS. I stuck those TIN T2 foams back on there and still think they help the bass but they cut the highs down and kill some imaging. I swapped the T2 replacements for RIYO foams I got from Amazon. They have a larger opening for nozzles 5-7mm. There it is, the isolation I wanted with bass reinforcement. From what I hear the top end and imaging are still there, very likely the inside diameter having an effect. They're 100% more likely to come off in my ear and I can't close the charging case because they are longer by a good margin. I'm definitely not against cutting them down little by little to fit inside the case. I really need to find those Symbio foams I have, they're very comfortable. I think they have a smaller inside diameter than the RIYO's though.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #38,744 of 62,035

You can buy the Sennheiser tips if you want to try them. I might try these as well.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2021 at 3:01 PM Post #38,745 of 62,035
Past 10 business days on my EQ RMA. Suffice to say, I'm not pleased. Support was nice enough but no explanation as to why. So I've been without them for 2 weeks. Not a very reliable system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back