Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 4, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #38,087 of 62,114
Some of us are using SE846 + TW2 so, for me personally, I do not think it is "overkill", but I guess "overkill" is relative and can mean different things to different people.
Personally I somehow really dig the new Shure adapter. I just got the Sennheiser CX 400bt on sale so I’m kind of set for the next little while but looking to buy another set of TWS but keep going back to the Shure as I’m certain it will sound decent with the SE215 (although probably overpriced) but with better IEMs it will shine.

Oct 4, 2021 at 4:46 PM Post #38,090 of 62,114
Seems like an incredibly bad control scheme for a pair of 400 EUR earbuds... can't even control tracks and there's no customization in the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 22-40-31 EQ_userguide_web pdf.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 22-40-31 EQ_userguide_web pdf.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
Oct 4, 2021 at 8:50 PM Post #38,091 of 62,114
Seems like an incredibly bad control scheme for a pair of 400 EUR earbuds... can't even control tracks and there's no customization in the app.
Just ordered these based solely on positive feedback on sound quality from almost everyone on the internet. Last time this happened was for Sennheiser MTW2 and they did not disappoint. But MTW2 are a total package where as B&O EQs lack basic track controls and any touch customization so I will only keep these if the SQ is noticeably better than MTW2.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2021 at 8:52 PM Post #38,092 of 62,114
Just ordered these based solely on positive feedback on sound quality from almost everyone on the internet. Last time this happened was for Sennheiser MTW2 and they did not disappoint. But MTW2 are a total package where as B&O EQs lack basic track controls and any touch customization so I will only keep these if the sound HQ is noticeably better than MTW2.
I love mine. Zero issues with controls, ANC and sound. In my top three for TWS buds. App works very well for me too. I use my EQs every day for music and Zoom calls. If you get the Amazon deal for $35+ off, it's a win IMO!

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:08 PM Post #38,093 of 62,114
Personally I somehow really dig the new Shure adapter. I just got the Sennheiser CX 400bt on sale so I’m kind of set for the next little while but looking to buy another set of TWS but keep going back to the Shure as I’m certain it will sound decent with the SE215 (although probably overpriced) but with better IEMs it will shine.
Will be curious to hear your take on the CX400BT. I really don't need them but I am curious... LOL

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:24 PM Post #38,094 of 62,114
Will be curious to hear your take on the CX400BT. I really don't need them but I am curious... LOL
For sure. Been super busy so they are still sitting in the box but probably in the next few days.
I ended up getting it from Shoppers (with the Optimum promo) since I'm a sucker for bargains and it was a great price $80 CAD after tax.

Oct 4, 2021 at 9:51 PM Post #38,095 of 62,114
I love mine. Zero issues with controls, ANC and sound. In my top three for TWS buds. App works very well for me too. I use my EQs every day for music and Zoom calls. If you get the Amazon deal for $35+ off, it's a win IMO!
Awesome that these work well on Conf calls :) I ordered through B&O website already so will miss on the Amazon discount sadly :frowning2:

Oct 5, 2021 at 3:37 AM Post #38,096 of 62,114
Oct 5, 2021 at 4:48 AM Post #38,098 of 62,114
We're already mid week, with one outage of our dear social media yesterday, so let's think about a product that's reliable and which we'll be using on a daily basis.

Todays review is about UTWS3 from FiiO, this is an MMCX / 2-Pin adapter for IEMs, that can transform any IEM in a TWS headset, basically giving us all more reasons to have fun while out and about~~

I tried my best to review it, share my impressions and feelings about it, so if you're around and need some help with it, I'm always here to help!

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...-bluetooth-adapters-portabilitys-with-us.html

FiiO-UTWS-3-Bluetooth-Adapter-Module-LDAC-aptX-MMCX-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-11.jpg

Oct 5, 2021 at 6:06 AM Post #38,099 of 62,114
mi Fiio UTW3 have a battery issue and Fiio refuse to fully charge, and FiiO is ignoring me becuase i live in spain and bought them off their asian ali express store.

So their spanish service wont touch them and their aliexpress store wont touch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back