Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 28, 2021 at 3:30 PM Post #37,936 of 62,029
Wow, these B&O EQs sound incredible...

The tips that were on them in the box fit perfectly, which almost never happens for me. I doubt I'll even bother to try any of the other tips. I also love the volume control on the buds, although I wish they had the ability to go forward and back a track.

I ordered these from B&O late Friday night and they arrived today with the standard/free shipping.

Sep 28, 2021 at 4:44 PM Post #37,937 of 62,029
I'll be trying out these 1More ComfoBuds Zzzzzzzzzs tonight. Here's what they look like next to my APP.

Attachments

• IMG_7925.JPG
    IMG_7925.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7928.JPG
    IMG_7928.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7927.JPG
    IMG_7927.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7926.JPG
    IMG_7926.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Sep 28, 2021 at 6:21 PM Post #37,943 of 62,029
Do you like those? Maybe I should try… where did you get them?
I did, I think I only stopped using them because I think I got the wrong size, but I’ll try to remember why else I might have switched back. I should have gotten medium. mtmtaudio; took a couple of weeks, but legit. I have the clear ones because I bought for white PI7. I don’t know how different the different silicone are.

https://www.mtmtaudio.com/products/...tooth-earphone-2-pairs?variant=32559994765372

Edit: I recall they have a relatively long nozzle since they move on axis similar to Spinfit. As a result depending on how the Gemini sit in your ears, they can “bend” on that axis. Would happen when walking my dog. Was fine sitting or just listening in the house

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021 at 11:15 PM Post #37,944 of 62,029
I'll be trying out these 1More ComfoBuds Zzzzzzzzzs tonight. Here's what they look like next to my APP.
Ooooo those really are tiny :). Looking forward to impressions, fit plus sound :). If they work for side sleeping and sound even just reasonably good for sound they might be worth biting on :).

Sep 28, 2021 at 11:27 PM Post #37,945 of 62,029
Ooooo those really are tiny :). Looking forward to impressions, fit plus sound :). If they work for side sleeping and sound even just reasonably good for sound they might be worth biting on :).
If you need something small check out the Fiil T1XS the earbuds and case are relatively tiny. Bought mine for $27 USD from Amazon as they often have coupons for them. You can’t go wrong with them.

Sep 29, 2021 at 12:15 AM Post #37,947 of 62,029

does it have that vacuum effect and change the sound when pressed against the pillow?

i have some small TWS in the past that are flush to my ears when sleeping, but the vacuum effect on them when pushed by the pillow sometimes not only changes the sound, but would choke/cut off the sound.. they're dynamic drivers though, maybe that's a factor. curious how this Comfo Z with BA would perform.

currently for my "going to sleep" TWS, i would use my open earbud ones, as they're more comfortable, and i don't really need full isolation/cancelling to sleep.

Sep 29, 2021 at 1:02 AM Post #37,948 of 62,029
does it have that vacuum effect and change the sound when pressed against the pillow?

i have some small TWS in the past that are flush to my ears when sleeping, but the vacuum effect on them when pushed by the pillow sometimes not only changes the sound, but would choke/cut off the sound.. they're dynamic drivers though, maybe that's a factor. curious how this Comfo Z with BA would perform.

currently for my "going to sleep" TWS, i would use my open earbud ones, as they're more comfortable, and i don't really need full isolation/cancelling to sleep.

You could probably use foam tips to alleviate that.

Sep 29, 2021 at 2:26 AM Post #37,949 of 62,029
The Acoustune AET08s fit but I get an annoying sound when I’m chewing food or running on a treadmill. otherwise they sound awesome
The included tips in medium didn't give me a 100% seal/fit, and I felt the buds moved in my ear. If I try the original L, I get the annoying sound you describe.

I was using the Final Type E TWS for a little while and those fit…size large, too.
I have the Final Type E large. Will try later.

Got the Geminis yesterday and haven't tested much yet. But when they're in place, they sound awesome! Best TWS I've heard. So open, clean with tight, quick bass.

Will try some tips today, but fear I might get in trouble finding something to give me a perfect fit. Maybe I have to try some foam with these.
Silicone make them either move in my ear (pushed out in a way), or make the annoying sound while moving the mouth, like Luke says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back