Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 16, 2021 at 12:24 PM Post #37,546 of 62,115
What tips are you using? I switched to the stock grey silicone, but have some Westone tips on the way to try.
I'm back to Spinfit CP800s now. I found the shallow fit of the Final Type E more comfortable but got a better seal with the foam tips and Spinfits. Was using the foam tips for better isolation but went back to Spinfits more for hygiene while out and about. Haven't tried the stock silicone tips in years but was never really a fan and the CP800s have been working for me.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:25 PM Post #37,547 of 62,115
I just snatched Klipsch T5 II anc for 170. Can't wait to compare them with the xm4, mw08, nuratrue (on the way from amazon)
Make sure you try multiple scenarios with the tips as they fit different (deeper into ear) than traditional TWS fits. I stepped down a size on their tips to make the feel a bit more comfortable.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #37,548 of 62,115
Make sure you try multiple scenarios with the tips as they fit different (deeper into ear) than traditional TWS fits. I stepped down a size on their tips to make the feel a bit more comfortable.
I used to own their wired version ( I bought it at 80$ from bestbuy- worst decision I ever made) so I guess I take a liking of them as I broke 4 pairs in 2 months.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:29 PM Post #37,549 of 62,115
I'm back to Spinfit CP800s now. I found the shallow fit of the Final Type E more comfortable but got a better seal with the foam tips and Spinfits. Was using the foam tips for better isolation but went back to Spinfits more for hygiene while out and about. Haven't tried the stock silicone tips in years but was never really a fan and the CP800s have been working for me.
Cool. I have the Spinfits saved in my Amazon cart. I'll check them out.

Yes, same her re: foam, stock are nice. I have the Comply tips too.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:30 PM Post #37,551 of 62,115
I used to own their wired version ( I bought it at 80$ from bestbuy- worst decision I ever made) so I guess I take a liking of them as I broke 4 pairs in 2 months.
170$ for them is a great deal IMO. As long as you are patient and spend some time with them to personalize them a bit, they sound pretty good and have a buttload of features.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:33 PM Post #37,552 of 62,115
What he said.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:35 PM Post #37,555 of 62,115
I live in the Midwest US and no one wears a mask now. In fact very few people did even at the height of COVID. I did and still do but based on my limited understanding, wearing a mask protects others more than myself.
Depend on what kind of mask, it can protect yourself and others like the N95 or military gas mask lol. The only downside is they are hard to breath in.

Sep 16, 2021 at 12:39 PM Post #37,557 of 62,115
Wait until you use the Head shaking features in public a few times. People give you some great looks :D
If they add the Bragi 4D head gestures that would so great. I used to use them in the office and people would be like, "What are you doing -- ?" Changing tracks, duh.

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:16 PM Post #37,559 of 62,115
I live in the Midwest US and no one wears a mask now. In fact very few people did even at the height of COVID. I did and still do but based on my limited understanding, wearing a mask protects others more than myself.
I'm in the Chicagoland area and it was very prevalent during the mask mandates. Now with the relaxed setups we have here (despite having a mandate) the masking is about split, but with the majority with masks on again. You are right though that most masks protect others from the wearer rather than the wearer from others.
Depend on what kind of mask, it can protect yourself and others like the N95 or military gas mask lol. The only downside is they are hard to breath in.
Does a military gas mask let air out like a ventilated one would? I never really had much trouble breathing with a KN95 mask, in a lot of cases I prefer the shape of those since they keep a pretty large bubble of air in front of you that is relatively easy to breath though vs a thick cloth mask that sits against the mouth.

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #37,560 of 62,115
I'm in the Chicagoland area and it was very prevalent during the mask mandates. Now with the relaxed setups we have here (despite having a mandate) the masking is about split, but with the majority with masks on again. You are right though that most masks protect others from the wearer rather than the wearer from others.

Does a military gas mask let air out like a ventilated one would? I never really had much trouble breathing with a KN95 mask, in a lot of cases I prefer the shape of those since they keep a pretty large bubble of air in front of you that is relatively easy to breath though vs a thick cloth mask that sits against the mouth.
KN95 mask is useless against bacterias and gas that why it is much easier to breath in. N95 mask and military gas mask have their own air filter and holes that only allow air from the inside past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back