Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 6, 2020 at 2:25 AM Post #25,516 of 62,012
Ordered trn bt20s pro and the estimated delivery time is 10/2 so 2 months away.

i hope you'll like it, i already ordered two more connectors for it:ksc75smile:

Sep 6, 2020 at 2:33 AM Post #25,517 of 62,012
What ?! The Tozo have like...zero ANC :wink: Now they do have good passive isolation but it takes "eagle ears" to notice the difference between ANC On/Off and you can' only switch with the 20Decebel app, not from the buds (well it is off when you take it out of the case so you can toggle it once, after it's ANC/Ambient).
Good but not super passive isolation, I'd say on par or slightly better than Galaxy Buds+. I have the Taotronics 94, not sure if the ANC is exactly the same but it does well for removing mid and low frequencies, but not the deepest frequencies or high frequencies. Announcements and the train screeching are still quite noticeable - I would say the latter is a more jarring experience than usual because you're missing the low frequencies.

Sep 6, 2020 at 5:07 AM Post #25,518 of 62,012
What ?! The Tozo have like...zero ANC :wink: Now they do have good passive isolation but it takes "eagle ears" to notice the difference between ANC On/Off and you can' only switch with the 20Decebel app, not from the buds (well it is off when you take it out of the case so you can toggle it once, after it's ANC/Ambient).
I am far from eagle ears. But droning plane sound, I very well hear the diff of anc on / off with the Tozo

Sep 6, 2020 at 8:55 AM Post #25,520 of 62,012
Anyone here has the Mifo O7? I am a bit stumped that the applied tips are way too flat to get them into my ears (the O7 are closer to a stem based design than the O5, which makes it impossible to jam them more in) ... I found some very nice longer tips and I get a good fit. And sure enough, they no longer fit in the case. Bummer ...

Sep 6, 2020 at 9:35 AM Post #25,521 of 62,012
Does anyone with the Apollo Bolds have a clipping on deep bass sections at 3/4 volume and up? I got mine about a week ago, and I've noticed it on songs like "The Reaper" by the Chainsmokers. I've never had this happen before on any of my decent IEMs, not sure if they need more burn in, a better deal, or if I got a bad pair.

Sep 6, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #25,522 of 62,012
Sep 6, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #25,523 of 62,012
Does anyone with the Apollo Bolds have a clipping on deep bass sections at 3/4 volume and up? I got mine about a week ago, and I've noticed it on songs like "The Reaper" by the Chainsmokers. I've never had this happen before on any of my decent IEMs, not sure if they need more burn in, a better deal, or if I got a bad pair.

happening also with anc off?

Sep 6, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #25,525 of 62,012
I made a relatively invalid attempt to search all 1700 pages before writing this, so I apologize for any redundancy.

I personally am in the middle.. My biggest gripe against TW is that, in my experience, they are highly subject to interference. My 75t are great for biking and hiking, but are very prone to skips and connectivity issues indoors. The sound is fine, but of course I'm not trying to steam 24/44.1 while on the bike. :ksc75smile:

Sep 7, 2020 at 1:04 AM Post #25,526 of 62,012
Responding to the Jabra 65t while swimming.

I tested this weekend. Swam with them both Sat and Sun. Full submersion (only about 1-2 ft) but zero issues.
Hi, where was the source (phone/DAP) places at? I’ve failed to get anything reasonable within 5 meters of the iPhone source. Thanks.

Sep 7, 2020 at 7:47 AM Post #25,529 of 62,012
"Wind Noise Reduction" ? In my experience good passive isolation is what works best for cycling (Bomaker SiFi II for instance) as anything involving microphones generates noise, the XM3s for instance have a "wind noise reduction" ANC setting but you're better off just turning ANC off.

Sep 7, 2020 at 8:00 AM Post #25,530 of 62,012
"Wind Noise Reduction" ? In my experience good passive isolation is what works best for cycling (Bomaker SiFi II for instance) as anything involving microphones generates noise, the XM3s for instance have a "wind noise reduction" ANC setting but you're better off just turning ANC off.
I don't know but they especially mention on ads that outdoor mode is for wind noise with ANC on during running or cycling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back