Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 8, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #15,121 of 62,117
Isn't fit/comfort a bit of a concern though , I did not manage to get a good fit with their clone, the Tiso i5, regardless of the tips I used. I'm guessing the foam eartips of the M2 do the job but are apparently not available as replacements ? Well they recommend Comply tips but on the Comply site people are complaining that they are not the same as the stock ones and don't work well...

As a side note, I could swear I read here the other day that the Earin website was for sale ? Or maybe it was that they M2 were no longer on sale :wink:
I actually never tried the tips that came with mine(they are still actually in the paper they came in) I put Spinfits on right away. They are so small and comfortable, I have big ears, you can barely tell I have them in when looking directly at me. I actually listening to them now.

As for their website, they just reintroduced the M2s again, meaning you can buy them again. Anyone looking for a really small TW better grab these before they sell out again.

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:28 AM Post #15,122 of 62,117
I just got the Tronsmart Spunky Beats.
It's a bit bassy, otherwise sound is ok for the price tag. Fit is awesome with Spinfit CP360. So snug the don't stick out at all (in my ears)

But before I care to talk more about sound, I have to say the touch controls are not so good. So easy to touch and make the wrong command.
After I paired them the first time I have next track on left bud, and last track on the right. It should be the other way around.
I then tried both methods showing in their Youtube vids to reset them and try pairing again. But it's IMPOSSIBLE to reset them with the crappy touch controls. I've tried a "million times".
Anyone in here who can help, or can relate to my problems?

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #15,123 of 62,117
Dang, bro. I love spiral dots, didn't know about these ++'s I just searched and couldn't find them anywhere for cheaper than $60 for two pair. UGH. Where did you get yours?
I got them from ebay. Shipped from Japan so it took about two weeks to come to US. To me they're more comfortable than dots, though lean toward mids. If you like original dots, these may not suit you. The nt01ax have good amount of bass, but the mids is a little bit "fogged" to my taste. The dots++ solves it perfectly.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #15,125 of 62,117
I just got the Tronsmart Spunky Beats.
It's a bit bassy, otherwise sound is ok for the price tag. Fit is awesome with Spinfit CP360. So snug the don't stick out at all (in my ears)

But before I care to talk more about sound, I have to say the touch controls are not so good. So easy to touch and make the wrong command.
After I paired them the first time I have next track on left bud, and last track on the right. It should be the other way around.
I then tried both methods showing in their Youtube vids to reset them and try pairing again. But it's IMPOSSIBLE to reset them with the crappy touch controls. I've tried a "million times".
Anyone in here who can help, or can relate to my problems?
I also got the 1st editon, so I don't have volume control... These are going in the bin... :frowning2:

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #15,127 of 62,117
I actually never tried the tips that came with mine(they are still actually in the paper they came in) I put Spinfits on right away. They are so small and comfortable, I have big ears, you can barely tell I have them in when looking directly at me. I actually listening to them now.

As for their website, they just reintroduced the M2s again, meaning you can buy them again. Anyone looking for a really small TW better grab these before they sell out again.

Hum, so I pulled out the Tiso i5s again and put the CP360's L on with their recessed "nozzle" but they pop out. So I went to the trusty L's of the Jabra Elite Sport and the fit is pretty good. They are indeed very light and I can feel them less than the T5s. Not the same SQ though. I'll wear them around a bit to see how that form factor works.

Nov 8, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #15,129 of 62,117
Hum, so I pulled out the Tiso i5s again and put the CP360's L on with their recessed "nozzle" but they pop out. So I went to the trusty L's of the Jabra Elite Sport and the fit is pretty good. They are indeed very light and I can feel them less than the T5s. Not the same SQ though. I'll wear them around a bit to see how that form factor works.
Here is a pic of the Spinfits on my Earin M2s they are the CP-145.
Edit: I forgot to mention that they never pop off ever, really tight fit.
IMG_20191108_100129.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #15,130 of 62,117
Nov 8, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #15,131 of 62,117
@howdy Thanks for the picture, don't have the CP145 in my stable yet!

Nov 8, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #15,132 of 62,117
That's awesome!
I'm glad they are still showing some interest in this market, they have been out of stock for 5 months at least. My M2s are definitely one pair I would never sell. I hope there is a M3 as I would absolutely buy one.

Agreed. Their seeming lack of interest in actually selling products does make me nervous. But, they did go through that whole acquistion recently that fell apart at the last minute. It is possible that caused them to have to regroup and decide what they wanted to do with the company. I would definitely be interested in an M3, but they have to get better at the selling part of this equation.

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:06 PM Post #15,133 of 62,117
Here is a pic of the Spinfits on my Earin M2s they are the CP-145.
Edit: I forgot to mention that they never pop off ever, really tight fit.
I tried CP360 as well and liked the match. Sadly I gave m2 to my wife since my LG V30 had the default AAC issue that caused the dropouts in M2. Now that V30 defaults to AptX, I regretted to give them away. Sigh. Hopefully there is still m3 coming. Funny thing that when I visited my parent company in Stockholm, my colleagues there never heard of earin, and I haven't noticed anybody wearing them on the streets.

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #15,134 of 62,117
I saw another ANC TWS in Aliexpress. Looks interesting, they have video demo on how the ANC perform.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000337162355.html

They say it also has APTX, but it uses Airoha chip..can anyone confirm that it's true it really supports APTX?

Here's an article I found and it only references AAC. If I had to bet, I don't think it does. Just dubious claims, once again. Just like Titanium drivers on other TWS that sound horrible...are they really Titanium?

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-r...-headsets-2019-09-18-718300?mod=mw_quote_news

Nov 8, 2019 at 12:09 PM Post #15,135 of 62,117
So I’ve had more time to test the liberty 2 pro’s, I worked outside with them on all day, I was dry stone walling so it’s pretty strenuous and you move a lot and these things never once felt uncomfortable or never felt like I needed to push them back in, didn’t have the wings on as they were causing pressure. As far as sound goes I’m really impressed at how something so small and Bluetooth can give such decent sound, the future of this kind of device is guaranteed. The only problem is i now wouldn’t mind trying some others to see how they sound and feel, I’ve recently just purchased the Dali on ears, the px7 for my wife and these, so this desire is not a good thing at all.
The only thing I don’t like about these is the look, looks like I’ve got two shiny beetles hanging out of my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back