Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 8, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #6,091 of 62,073
Awesome news.

I was listening to some Vitamin Quartet tonight, and I can't believe how amazing strings are. They are, bar none, the best reproduction of string instruments I have ever heard.
I used to play violin 12 years ago, and you can FEEL the sappy horse hair on the bows rubbing against the strings. I love it! Trumpets too, they are just so textured.

I was skeptical at first, but the NT01AX have cast away my doubts on True Wireless technology. In fact, I have not picked up any of my other wired earbuds since I had them.
They have this appealing balance of naturalness in timbre and that recent bump in bass responsive is just so refreshing. I probably won't be looking at or acquiring any earphones for quite some time.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2019 at 9:46 AM Post #6,094 of 62,073
Apr 8, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #6,097 of 62,073
As far as we know, no, but you can order them from the original site to the US or the Singapore StereoShop. Downside is if they come with defects, returns and shipping and handling will get expensive. So I have been told.

Well my internet skillsust be fading because I cannot figure out how to order these. The nuarl website takes me to yahoo Japan for checkout. Any other ideas ?

Apr 8, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #6,102 of 62,073
Do you think you can post pics of the NT01AX in your ears, the pics I see on website they look enormous.

Apr 8, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #6,104 of 62,073

Users who are viewing this thread

Back