Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 30, 2018 at 6:18 AM Post #541 of 62,112
I see.

Since u r using the zolo liberty+, i have afew qns as well.

Are they that good? Read quite afew conflicting reviews on then. Hows the connection stability?

Also, do u happen to have any comparison?

Cheers man,
Tobias

Apr 30, 2018 at 6:27 AM Post #542 of 62,112
I see.

Since u r using the zolo liberty+, i have afew qns as well.

Are they that good? Read quite afew conflicting reviews on then. Hows the connection stability?

Also, do u happen to have any comparison?

Cheers man,
Tobias
They are good connection wise. The sound is similar to the verse with a slight boost in the bass and mids. The treble extension is really good as well. Compared to the 65t's treble lacks extension. The 65t soundstage is a bit narrower compared to the Liberty+. If I were to choose the between the two, I would choose the Liberty+. But personally I love a neutral sound sig hence I got the Earin M-2.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2018 at 8:44 AM Post #543 of 62,112
They are good connection wise. The sound is similar to the verse with a slight boost in the bass and mids. The treble extension is really good as well. Compared to the 65t's treble lacks extension. The 65t soundstage is a bit narrower compared to the Liberty+. If I were to choose the between the two, I would choose the Liberty+. But personally I love a neutral sound sig hence I got the Earin M-2.
Thanks for the write up! Any lag when viewing videos? :)

Apr 30, 2018 at 9:34 AM Post #544 of 62,112
Going with all the reviews of most of the offerings there don’t really seem to be a stand out product. All of the offerings seem to get both very good and very bad reviews. I have only tried the Beoplay E8 and for me it is good enough but not perfect

Apr 30, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #546 of 62,112
when the heck is the Jabra elite 65t active coming out, last I heard was April but it is still not available.

Apr 30, 2018 at 3:26 PM Post #547 of 62,112
when the heck is the Jabra elite 65t active coming out, last I heard was April but it is still not available.

In Sweden, I saw 20th May from an online retailer, but they said the date could change. I asked Jabra on Twitter and they didn’t know! So, probably June then. I may just go for the Earin M-2’s if the reviews are good.

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 7:29 PM Post #548 of 62,112
They recently posted a review of the Jabra 65ts on rtings. Looks like their measurements mirror some user comments on one driver sounding louder than the other.
https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/jabra/elite-65t

The Jabra 65t Active are on Amazon, but sold out.
https://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Active...TF8&qid=1525216904&sr=8-3&keywords=65t+active

I wonder how the Sony SP700N will perform vs. WF-1000X, which has lag issues and a horrible battery. It's rated at 2.5 hours, but in reality, it only lasted me barely 2 hours at around 40% volume. Turned around the same day and returned them.

Purchased the SoundSport Free, but ultimately returned those as well. Although I thought they sounded quite good, the semi-open nature was hard for me to deal with at the gym I go to. They blast crappy music there, so I have to turn them up too loud to drown it out, which in turn, could ruin my pristine hearing over time. :L3000:

May 1, 2018 at 8:37 PM Post #549 of 62,112
I pre-ordered the sp700n. Have high hopes for them. I don't care for the look but I've used other Sony with that earfin design and they are very stable.

As for the 65t active, Jabra usually does an exclusive with best buy so I'm surprised to seem them on Amazon.

May 3, 2018 at 3:02 AM Post #551 of 62,112
Got the Zolo Liberty+. Quite pleased with it (esp the SQ), and luckily it fits me pretty well.

There's other TWS which I feel has slightly better SQ (imo Bragi, Jabra, Apollo 7s), but this guy's the most bang for buck one so far, and having them beat for value based on my current requirements for a TWS earbud. :)

May 4, 2018 at 2:51 AM Post #553 of 62,112
Hi Guys,

What tips are you all using of the Jabra 65T's. I bought the comply ones which are okay but I want something with more sound isolation that also fits into the case.

Basically need one pair of earphone to replace all my others. Plane travel is a particular problem with sound isolation and dont really want to go back to over ear cans or Bose wired QC20's.

May 4, 2018 at 3:06 AM Post #554 of 62,112
Hi Guys,

What tips are you all using of the Jabra 65T's. I bought the comply ones which are okay but I want something with more sound isolation that also fits into the case.

Basically need one pair of earphone to replace all my others. Plane travel is a particular problem with sound isolation and dont really want to go back to over ear cans or Bose wired QC20's.
ill second that, some alternative to the large tips that fits in the case.
I looked at the comply wireless, but they seem too small. Also those foam tips dont last long for me.

May 4, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #555 of 62,112
I use the comply wireless tips with my Samsung iconx 2018 I have not tried with the Jabras yet. they are ok but some reason I like silicon better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back