Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 26, 2018 at 7:52 AM Post #526 of 62,115
Great form factor. Sleek. I forgot about them after they were supposed to release a year ago. Not sure will I am will make them any better. I thought the m1 sounded pretty good.

Apr 26, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #527 of 62,115
so are the controls similar to the Samsung iconx with touch controls, using taps and swipes, I don't see any physical buttons.

anyone know when the Jabra 65t active will be available, I heard it was supposed to be April but I don't see them any where just the normal model.

Apr 26, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #529 of 62,115
yes I agree the new sonys are very ugly, they look like giant beans hanging out ears, plus they did not add to battery life, should have been at least 5 hours.

Apr 27, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #537 of 62,115
Well I do sweat a lot even on doing simple things. So far they are still working. Earin says they are sweat/splash proof but they are not water resistant meaning you can't take them for swimming.

Will you use them for running/exercise? What’s the IP rating?

In the app, is there anywhere to change the treble/bass at all or you just get what you get? But I heard the sound is good anyway.

Do they last the 4 hours that they advertise?

I guess all the issues with charging etc are now fixed with the M-2? Do they discharge at all in the case if not used?

Is there any sound lag when watching video?

Thanks

Apr 27, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #538 of 62,115
Will you use them for running/exercise? What’s the IP rating?

In the app, is there anywhere to change the treble/bass at all or you just get what you get? But I heard the sound is good anyway.

Do they last the 4 hours that they advertise?

I guess all the issues with charging etc are now fixed with the M-2? Do they discharge at all in the case if not used?

Is there any sound lag when watching video?

Thanks
There are no IP rating posted on Earin's website. They last 3.5 to 4 hours on my iPhone X 70% 80% volume. It could be different on a other phones and bluetooth versions. I made a test and blasted the volume 100% (not plugged in my ears of course) and it lasted 2.5 to 3 hours with continuous music playing. I don't have the M-1, and I never purchased that in the past. The M-2's auto turn off when you place them in the case, and auto turn on when you remove them. The earbuds attached magnetically and they fit snuggly in the case. As for latency, I did not encounter any latency, even when I use them in my laptop computer.

Apr 30, 2018 at 12:17 AM Post #540 of 62,115
Anyone tried the updated Erato Apollo 7S?
I only had a quick demo of the Apollo 7S, the sound signature is slightly V shaped, and fun sounding. The bass is not over powering and the highs are extended and not that sibilant. The sound signature is almost similar to the Zolo Liberty+ using the balanced EQ in the Zolo Life app. I demoed this on an iPhone so no aptx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back