1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927
929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938
Next

Last
  1. Peddler
    I also struggled to get a good fit - tried many different tips but they tend to fall off too easily. In the end I removed the 'sports cover' and just went with the default tips - I tend to moisten them slightly and give them a good jiggle around to get the fit nice and deep but I also pull up on both ears to equalise the pressure that's built up from insertion. Once I get a good seal and have equalised the pressure, they sound utterly amazing.

2. CocaCola15
    Good points.

3. FoolsVerse
    NVM I bit the bullet for the Jabra 65t I hope I like them. Guess I will just do my own research and stay a lurker.

Thanks!

4. hifi80sman
    There's actually a lot of feedback on the 65t in this thread, you just need to search. :)

They're good, great for calls, fit most people well, and physical controls are decent. The one big gripe is the sound is just "OK" and there have been reports of one side becoming softer in volume over time.

5. rhsauer
    Will be very happy if someone finds a way to activate AAC on these!

hifi80sman, Luchyres and rage3324 like this.
  6. FoolsVerse
    Yea that's why I was trying to see how they compared too shenling mtw100 in terms of sound. I'm stuck on a budget and wanted to know since I haven't seen any comparisons. Shinling in the forum here was said to be really good for the budget but Jabra had alot of reviews that even compared to Sennheiser (that surprised me). But yea the Jabra was the same price in refurb so yea.

7. Luchyres
    I must admit dual dynamic driver is tickling my fancy - keep us posted!

I missed my Liberty 2 delivery for my work trip :frowning2:

hifi80sman likes this.
  8. Kinosan000
    A new challenger to the SONY WF-1000XM3 has just (a few days ago) been announced by 1MORE

The 1MORE EDH9001TA, a Dual Driver (1 Dynamic & 1 Armature) True Wireless with TWS+ and ANC

A true successor to their current "Stylish" True Wireless (basically the shape and look of the buds are identical).

I currently own the "Stylish" (E1026BT-I), which I like for the balanced profile without excessive Base, so very much looking forward to the upgrades

Specs:
    Model no. EDH9001TA
    Ear bud weight: 7.9g (per side), 79.2g total w. charging case
    Drivers: 1 x 10mm Titanium Lined Dynamic + 1 x 1MORE STA-1 A5C22 Armature
    Microphone: Qualcomm CVC8.0 Dual noise cancelling
    BT version: 5.0
    Codec: AptX, AAC (up to 24bit)
    Playtime per charge: 6hr (5hr w. ANC on)
    Total play time: 22hr
    Bud Battery Capacity: 38mAh
    Case Battery Capacity: 410mAh
    Charge Connection: USB-C / Qi Wireless
    Assistant: Google / Siri / Xiao Ai

Can find more information and pictures at TaoBao (Tmall):
    https://1more.world.tmall.com/shop/...14.4.223013d8brepHZ&user_number_id=1918358169

Retail price RMB1299 (USD185), available from mid November

howdy likes this.
  9. hifi80sman
    So far, they sound...pretty bad.

- Hollow
    - Muffled
    - Frequency imbalance (vocals recessed more on left side).
    - Disjointed, as if some frequencies (mids & highs) are missing.

It's a very weird sound. Kind of sounds a bit like you're in a cave. No AAC support, just aptX, but it doesn't matter, they sound like trash.

10. Bhelpoori
    Is it my imagination or do they look like Syllable S101s with wings?

11. hifi80sman
    Dual DD like the Syllable and BlitzWolf, but they sound nothing like them. They also fit poorly and do not sit in your ear well. Avoid these. Trash.

12. chinmie
    that's a darn shame... it looks really cool

13. webvan
    Well that takes care of it, thanks for the report.
    Might try the LP2 at some point, how do you find their passive isolation compared to say the WF-1000Xm3s?

14. hifi80sman
    The passive isolation is not that good. I would not recommend the LP2 or LP2 Pro for isolation.

webvan likes this.
  15. webvan
    Thanks, that's too bad, I was hoping the wing would help with that by keeping it pressed again the ear canal. The UFO gave me good isolation except in would not stay in my ear canal/ear, regardless of the tips. Back to the 65t and Havit G1 now and they're not too bad for isolation, SQ is not that good though. Wonder what the best Isolation/SQ is at this point, anyone ?

First

Back
918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927
929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938
Next

Last