1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?

First

Back
712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721
723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732
Next

Last
  1. gibletzor
    Oh, awesome! I haven't used mine in a couple days so I hadn't noticed. I'll check when I get home from work in the morning! Thanks!

2. jasonb
    The release notes only say connection stability improvements, but I swear they sound more clear and detailed than ever. Other people on Reddit are saying the same thing.

gibletzor likes this.
  3. Caipirina

Similar question came up just last week. While it looks like it could be the same, until anyone does a listening test, we won't know about what's on the inside

simt3.jpg

Why not wait until tomorrow and get the originals for 28.75$ ?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  4. Caipirina
    And you can always make fun of me for the Alterola being out of my reach ... seems only amazon US has them, no way I pay that extra crazy shipping (they would probably not even ship to here)

On a fun note, I am listening to my clone-y i60 TWS ... and I am always surprised how they are 'not bad actually' :D to me they sound better than the originals. And they are just easier to put in / out when family is around ..

5. FYLegend
    WF1000XM3 killers from Samload? (They sell Sabbat rebrands)

C$ 73.42 32%OFF | Samload Bluetooth 5.0 Active Noise Cancelling Headphone ANC TWS Wireless Earbud Deep Bass Headphone Built-in mic with Charge box
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/rD8U17s8

6. chinmie
  7. hifi80sman
    LOL! WOW! Hope nobody actually falls for that...

8. hifi80sman
    Grabbed the House of Marley Liberate Air today. Never actually purchased anything from H of M before, mostly because I feel they're a bit gimmicky with their marketing. Against my better judgment, I decided to give them a shot for $149. Looking at the website, I couldn't figure out if they supported anything other than SBC, so I was basically rolling the dice. It should be noted, their new over ear flagship only supports SBC.

Well, pleasantly, VERY pleasantly, surprised. Not only do they support AAC, but they also support aptX! How do you NOT describe this in your marketing specs?!

Sound is crisp, but not too sharp, mids sit nicely in the driver's seat (listening to some Bryan Ferry stuff), and bass is fairly deep, round, and solid. No noticeable driver flex. I like these quite a bit and they look quite nice with the bamboo. Definitely feel good recommending these.

IMG_2305.jpg

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    JimmyR, FYLegend, actorlife and 2 others like this.
  9. hifi80sman
  10. DigDub
    Agree that the latest update makes the Galaxy buds sound better. Previous firmware made the buds sound too bright. It's more balanced now.

jasonb and gibletzor like this.
  11. Soreniglio
    Because the eartips were something I wasn't too used to, and I think I might prefer a more typical in-ear approach :/

I'm gonna try these Mycarbon ones, if I don't dig them much, I'll just return them :D

Caipirina likes this.
  12. Soreniglio
    At the end of the day, I bought Mpow T5 hehehe

Weirdly enough, I thought I had not enough money on my card, but looks like I did.

actorlife and Caipirina like this.
  13. posedown
    I just got my Mpow t5. Yes they are impressive but exhausting. Maybe i will find a good EQ setting.
    They stick out and i look like an alien...:frowning2:

14. webvan
    ChiFi ANC for 30€, hum...Comments are ok but not great.

15. chinmie
    the review on the bonola one say the sound is quite good and the ANC works to reduce noise. I'm interested to buy, but my concerns are the physical size (I'm worried it's sticks out too much like the Bose soundsport free), the touch button, and the lack of volume control. i might bite on the next big AE discount

First

Back
712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721
723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732
Next

Last